• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

iuMt4xILwjpUt.gif

#FUCK REAL #FUCK DORTMUND #FUCK CHELSEA #FUCK LAZIO #FUCK NORDSJEASPDKPAS #FUCK BATEEEEE

Arnie

I've lost my head.

In the library just laughing at random shit out of fatigue. Walked past a computer and a guy had an essay title, and then underneath it, literally just:

'Mohammed (2010)'

Fucking broke down in an aisle. Got a girl texting me saying she'll do naughty things to see me do the robot to Rack City. I want to know how naughty. What stage fud is this?

3Sixty

Doing a scorecast for the game tonight.

Thinking Rickie Lambert 1st score and win 3-1. Going to wait on the line ups though, away Adkins get cray.

Wilbur

Banned
I've lost my head.

In the library just laughing at random shit out of fatigue. Walked past a computer and a guy had an essay title, and then underneath it, literally just:

'Mohammed (2010)'

Fucking broke down in an aisle. Got a girl texting me saying she'll do naughty things to see me do the robot to Rack City. I want to know how naughty. What stage fud is this?

That's a stage 4 fud baby

INFOGRAM: THE STAGES OF F.U.D.

STAGE ONE: FOUR UP DERE

STAGE ONE FUDS ARE NORMALLY RESERVED FOR WHEN YOU'VE EATEN A PARTICULARLY NICE SANDWICH OR YOU BOUGHT SOME NAUGHTY TROUSERS. SOMETIMES IF YOU'VE SEEN A PRETTY DAMN GOOD MOVIE OR LIVE ACT

STAGE TWO: FIVE UP DERE

STAGE TWO FUDS NORMALLY OCCUR IF YOU'RE GIVEN A LARGE MONEY VALUE VOUCHER OR YOU'VE HAD A FUCKING CLASS NIGHT OUT. SOMETIMES RESERVED FOR GRANNY'S CHRISTMAS DINNERS

STAGE THREE: FIST UP DERE

STAGE THREE IS SAVED FOR THE TANTALISING PROSPECT OF A TITLE WIN FOR YOUR CLUB OR WHEN A GIRL TELLS YOU YOUR PENIS IS NICE

STAGE FOUR: FUCKINGEVERYTHING UP THERE

STAGE FOUR IS FOR WHEN THE GIRL THAT TELLS YOU YOUR PENIS IS NICE PUTS SAID PENIS IN SAID GIRL

Clegg

Does you have to impress said girl before she does naughty things to you, Arnie?

Or will a shite robot do the trick?

So, looks like our main sponsor Evonik has bought ads in 7 Spanish newspapers. They say: "Things we Germans like to take home as souvenirs: olive oil, sherry, three points."

They may not pay the most money but their BVB ads are fucking awesome, love them :)

Arnie

That's a stage 4 fud baby

INFOGRAM: THE STAGES OF F.U.D.

STAGE ONE: FOUR UP DERE

STAGE ONE FUDS ARE NORMALLY RESERVED FOR WHEN YOU'VE EATEN A PARTICULARLY NICE SANDWICH OR YOU BOUGHT SOME NAUGHTY TROUSERS. SOMETIMES IF YOU'VE SEEN A PRETTY DAMN GOOD MOVIE OR LIVE ACT

STAGE TWO: FIVE UP DERE

STAGE TWO FUDS NORMALLY OCCUR IF YOU'RE GIVEN A LARGE MONEY VALUE VOUCHER OR YOU'VE HAD A FUCKING CLASS NIGHT OUT. SOMETIMES RESERVED FOR GRANNY'S CHRISTMAS DINNERS

STAGE THREE: FIST UP DERE

STAGE THREE IS SAVED FOR THE TANTALISING PROSPECT OF A TITLE WIN FOR YOUR CLUB OR WHEN A GIRL TELLS YOU YOUR PENIS IS NICE

STAGE FOUR: FUCKINGEVERYTHING UP THERE

STAGE FOUR IS FOR WHEN THE GIRL THAT TELLS YOU YOUR PENIS IS NICE PUTS SAID PENIS IN SAID GIRL
Thanks, I'll get this laminated.

Prepare for a literary critique off the Kermdog though, that shit's not referenced correctly.
Does you have to impress said girl before she does naughty things to you, Arnie?

Or will a shite robot do the trick?

This is a repeat event. I've done all the impressing I need to. Now I just need a juke box and I'm floating in tits and ass.

Mastadon

Banned

Prepare for a literary critique off the Kermdog though, that shit's not referenced correctly.

This is a repeat event. I've done all the impressing I need to. Now I just need a juke box and I'm floating in tits and ass.

I feel like you should upload a video of you doing said robot. For educational purposes.

Clegg

Godspeed.

Don't forget to wear those naughty shorts.

spidye

So, looks like our main sponsor Evonik has bought ads in 7 Spanish newspapers. They say: "Things we Germans like to take home as souvenirs: olive oil, sherry, three points."

They may not pay the most money but their BVB ads are fucking awesome, love them :)

remember the DFB cup ones. even I laughed

Wilbur

Banned

fuck kermdog

I also have a questionnaire you can give her if you want but I wrote it for a girl to give to a boy so it might not make sense

Benfica WIN
R. Madrid to score in both halves
Over 2.5 goals in Chelsea v Shakhtar
Over 2.5 goals in Man City v Ajax
Over 2.5 goals in Porto's game

16/1

FootballFan

Ballon d'Or talk, skip if uninterested:

Casillas voting for Ramos for the Ballon d'Or lol.

He also said "I would never vote for myself"

Meanwhile Ronaldo earlier said "If I could, I'd vote for myself"

While the real Ronaldo has said he would vote for Messi.

Neymar has shut Barca rumours down a bit claiming he will only play with Messi if he joins Santos lol.

Hope they don't jinx it :|
Grabbing 3 points in Madrid would be absolutely nuts.

Wilbur

Banned
I went for:

Roma v Palermo - Over 2.5 (won)
West Brom v Southampton - West Brom
Paris Saint-Germain v Dinamo Zagreb - PSG
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund - Real & over 2.5
Man City v Ajax - Under 3.5
AC Milan v Malaga - Milan or draw
Anderlecht v Zenit St Petersburg - Under 3.5
Dynamo Kiev v Porto - Over 1.5
Schalke 04 v Arsenal - Over 1.5
Bayern Munich v Lille - Bayern
Juventus v Nordsjaelland - Juventus
Celtic v Barcelona - Barcelona
Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk - Both teams to score
Braga v Man Utd - Over 1.5

Staked £2.50, returns £159.97

I feel like you should upload a video of you doing said robot. For educational purposes.

I envisage a scene whereby Arnie's courtship goes so well that his prey ends up finger banging herself in the wrong hole, so mystified is she by Arnie's gyrating simulacra. It's no surprise to me that this scene also contains Wilbury dressed as a commodore 64 barking prurient orders via his tape deck.

It's been a long day. Apologies for the interruption.

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@officialsaints

Saints team: Gazzaniga, Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida, Fox, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana (c), Ramírez, Lambert, Rodriguez. #saintsfc

Its on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom