• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
wonder where he is.

Juve play tomorrow? maybe he'll come back then.

edit: Wilbury, did you finish your assignment??

Yeah, did 1000 words in about 40 minutes, had dinner and did nothing for about 5 hours. Just did another 450 words and deciding to finish. Probably shit but fuck it.

Romney ain't gonna win, but if he does, at least we're moving like 5cm away from the US every year.

US politics is compelling. Loved learning about it. I prefer the UK political spectrum, but the structure in the US is far better than ours IMO.

K1LLER7

Oh shit!

Arsenal (no way)v Schalke(are you kidding?four at least, maybe six)

Fixed.

:lol I didn't think they'd score against United but they did with the last kick off the game, so i'm hopeful.

Also, since getting this Avatar, things have been going well on the footballing front.

Yeah, did 1000 words in about 40 minutes, had dinner and did nothing for about 5 hours. Just did another 450 words and deciding to finish. Probably shit but fuck it.

Good luck :)

Romney ain't gonna win, but if he does, at least we're moving like 5cm away from the US every year.

US politics is compelling. Loved learning about it. I prefer the UK political spectrum, but the structure in the US is far better than ours IMO.

Yours allows for more immediate change, where ours is set up to only provide with drastic reform if it is a dominant issue over the course of many years. It is very slow, but ensures that the change is what the country wants. At least that's how it is set up to be.

I've always loved the multiparty system seen in many European countries. Especially when a transition of power has the chance to see some radical change. I really hate bipartisan politics. Especially because it encourages people to be one or another, when almost no one agrees with everything a specific party offers.

Also, I'm worried about a Romney victory. I really have no idea how it's going to go because I'm surrounded by Romnet supporters where I am.

Found this

RU4xF.png

Wes

venison crêpe
I hate the "We know what we are" and "He score when he wants" chants.

Where is the fucking originality.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Right well providing WBA don't score again I'll be £15 up.

I hate the "We know what we are" and "He score when he wants" chants.

Where is the fucking originality.

Fucking hate "He scores when he wants". Town fans were using it for Rhodes and it did my head it.

"Hatem Ben Arfa (clap clap clap), he comes from France (clap clap clap), he scores lots of goals (clap clap clap), yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Not as bad as:
GUITIERREZ
FROM BUENOS AIRES
HE'S SPIDER MAN
something about playing on the left and right and being dynamite comes after that, I can't remember.

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbooonnnlllaahoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr
He's fast as fuuuuuuccckk
He's fast as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Eugh. I was at a United/Villa game a few years ago, was sat near the away end and they kept singing this and some other crap Yippie-Ka-Yay rubbish in their Brum accent.

Then Vidic scored.

NEMANHJAAAA, WOOOAHHHHH!

FootballFan

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbooonnnlllaahoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr
He's fast as fuuuuuuccckk
He's fast as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I hate chants that just repeat the most though.

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

*10 minutes later*

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

or

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelseaaaa! Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelseaaaa!

Only time repetition is cool is when it's for

MEEEEEESSI MESSSSIIII

or

INIEESSTAA INIESTAAAA

Meier

Great article Meier, I posted it on Facebook to try to give it more exposure. Unfortunately, I know too many people who would defend DOMA.

Thanks AA (and to the others who read and commented). Matt shaped my music tastes and we became very close as I got older. I feel very strongly about the issue of gay marriage mostly due to the fact it hits close to my family, but also because there really isn't a scenario where Americans of any kind should be so openly discriminated against. It's 2012, change is due.

Wilbur

Banned
Thanks AA (and to the others who read and commented). Matt shaped my music tastes and we became very close as I got older. I feel very strongly about the issue of gay marriage mostly due to the fact it hits close to my family, but also because there really isn't a scenario where Americans of any kind should be so openly discriminated against. It's 2012, change is due.

It's mad, but its not just America really. I was out with a few gay friends the other day and when they kissed in a club you still got a few lads having a little go at them. It's such aggravating fucking behaviour in this day and age.

Meier

It's mad, but its not just America really. I was out with a few gay friends the other day and when they kissed in a club you still got a few lads having a little go at them. It's such aggravating fucking behaviour in this day and age.

It's an unfortunate epidemic on a global scale still. :( It is encouraging that on the whole, things are getting better in terms of acceptance, but there is still a long way to go.

Cindres

1eKHf.png

You boys just wish you were making stacks like this.

HIGH STAKES THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

TrueBlue

I hate chants that just repeat the most though.

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

*10 minutes later*

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

or

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelseaaaa! Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelseaaaa!

Only time repetition is cool is when it's for

MEEEEEESSI MESSSSIIII

or

INIEESSTAA INIESTAAAA

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE! WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE, WE KNOW WHAT WE AAAAAAAAAAARE! CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!

You boys just wish you were making stacks like this.

HIGH STAKES THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

GODDAMN YOU CRYSTAL SIPPING, ESCALADING, STRAIGHT UP BALLIN GANGSTER ASS MO FO!

I never ever made a bet for more than 20 euros and came out with a positive/neutral amount not only out of Reno (1 night), but also out of Las Vegas (2 nights) :p

Cindres

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE! WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE, WE KNOW WHAT WE AAAAAAAAAAARE! CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!

2 years ago my United supporting housemate had been chanting CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE. From like the Semi final of the CL up until the final.

After the final we were chanting a lot of CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF... oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom