• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Sounds like someone is just jealous of land of the free. Watch what you are saying on here or the UK internet police will come to get you.

My mate from Rochdale genuinely has an email that incorporates the words 'northern' and 'free' into a combination of arbitrary numbers and letters. It's fucking hilarious. He made it when he was about 12.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Bumhead

Banned
I'm going to try and give it a shot 24 hours in advance, and see if I'm almost right:

Barkley will score (within a minute of a whistle for bonus points)
Wednesday will have three penalty appeals turned away.
Bothroyd won't run much and will come off at 65 minutes.
Blackpool will equalise on 80 minutes after a Tom Ince wonder goal.
Dave Jones will talk about performances not matching results.

Sounds about right. Although I'm more concerned that Tom Ince's goal on 80 minutes will be Blackpool's third.

What if

GASP

Your baby turns out to be a Blades fan

Won't happen. She will wash daily and go to school.

Arnie

Sounds about right. Although I'm more concerned that Tom Ince's goal on 80 minutes will be Blackpool's third.

Your defence was pretty solid against Leeds and Peterborough, barring a wonder strike and a concentration lapse after getting a two goal lead. Blackpool are demoralised after Holloway's exit. I think this is a really good time for you to be playing them.

FootballFan

^Indeed Viva, feels like Pokemon, this is a rare one.

hi guys, is yurt still posting here? :D

Hey hey! Nice avatar :D

edit
Is that like an Italian tradition? Whenever one of the teams does badly everyone hides in their teams shame lol.

There is barely any Juve fans posting in the last 49 hours. Milan fans disappeared after Juve won the scudetto, and now an Inter fan appears lol.

Bumhead

Banned
Your defence was pretty solid against Leeds and Peterborough, barring a wonder strike and a concentration lapse after getting a two goal lead. Blackpool are demoralised after Holloway's exit. I think this is a really good time for you to be playing them.

It's definitely a good time to be playing them, all things considered, although their numerous outlets of pace concern me. Llera and Gardner seem to have built a decent partnership but the second of 3 games in a week might well test Gardner and I'm hoping tomorrow isn't the night where he starts looking leggy.

But I'm probably just being overly negative. We can definitely win tomorrow. The fact that Semedo seems to be finally settling into this league is huge for us defensively. The man is a machine when he gets going, which it looks like he's started to.

Arnie

The fact that Semedo seems to be finally settling into this league is huge for us defensively. The man is a machine when he gets going, which it looks like he's started to.

Shit, forgot to talk about him, actually made a note during the Peterborough match to do so (looked for his number on the programme to find his name for future reference). He was class. Ran the game and allowed you to basically pressurise the entire match. There was one point when I watched him specifically decide to run 25 yards to stop a move from materialising by making a class tackle. Mopped everything up, can't remember him losing a 50/50 either. Was Lucas-esque, and that's the highest praise I can give a holding midfielder.

Man of the match last game, for me.

This is the third day that my tongue has been totally numb. Went out for a meal last night and couldn't taste a thing, got some beautiful belly pork but it could have been cat food for all I knew.

I should probably go to the doctors.

LOL he hasn't posted since before the match on saturday.

Good win by you guys. Guarin and Nagatomo are so good
lol i hope he's okay. They both had a great match(naga is still shit at defending). Never expected us to win in their stadium, especially after the first few minutes.
edit
Is that like an Italian tradition? Whenever one of the teams does badly everyone hides in their teams shame lol.

There is barely any Juve fans posting in the last 49 hours. Milan fans disappeared after Juve won the scudetto, and now an Inter fan appears lol.
Don't know, i posted for a bit last year but lost interest after the OT community "problem"(also my bad english)

This is the third day that my tongue has been totally numb. Went out for a meal last night and couldn't taste a thing, got some beautiful belly pork but it could have been cat food for all I knew.

What a sad life that would be. Not being able to taste anything.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol i hope he's okay. They both had a great match(naga is still shit at defending). Never expected us to win in their stadium, especially after the first few minutes.

Don't know, i posted for a bit last year but lost interest after the OT community "problem"(also my bad english)

I've watched that last goal by Palacio like over 100 times. The through ball by Guarin to Nagatomo was amazing.

so good

Bumhead

Banned
Shit, forgot to talk about him, actually made a note during the Peterborough match to do so (looked for his number on the programme to find his name for future reference). He was class. Ran the game and allowed you to basically pressurise the entire match. There was one point when I watched him specifically decide to run 25 yards to stop a move from materialising by making a class tackle. Mopped everything up, can't remember him losing a 50/50 either. Was Lucas-esque, and that's the highest praise I can give a holding midfielder.

Man of the match last game, for me.

He was hilariously good in League One. He'd just sit there patrolling the middle of the park, and you could see the machinery whirring into gear when he picked up someone to tackle. Eye's turned red, steam coming off his legs and then he'd be off, bam, win the ball and give it to Lines or Antonio.

If he's hit his stride permanently it can only be good news for us. The fact Barkley's upturn in form and our tightening up at the back has coincided with Semedo's return to form is no coincidence, IMO.

Arnie

I've watched that last goal by Palacio like over 100 times. The through ball by Guarin to Nagatomo was amazing.

so good

I really do have an image of you intoxicated off your tits in a tank top with your cock out watching youtube videos of Inter Milan on repeat. Every now and then burping to dribble a little bit of sick onto your chin.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I really do have an image of you intoxicated off your tits in a tank top with your cock out watching youtube videos of Inter Milan on repeat. Every now and then burping to dribble a little bit of sick onto your chin.

LOL

Pretty accurate for the most part.

FootballFan

Did you burn your tongue badly or something? I know someone who drank boiling hot tea by accident and couldn't taste for 2 days lol.

Go to the doctor haha.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You get so excited over the most mundane of goals. First Lewandowski's against Real was one of the 'top 10 ever' and now this :lol

What is a good goal to you? I guess I just like goals against the teams I hate. Especially when the underdog team is scoring against a powerhouse like Madrid or Juventus.

Atmosphere is very important to me.

-btw are you on cocaine?

What is a good goal to you? I guess I just like goals against the teams I hate. Especially when the underdog team is scoring against a powerhouse like Madrid or Juventus.

Atmosphere is very important to me.

-btw are you on cocaine?

Fair enough, I can understand that.

Erm, no. However, I was out on Friday for a mate's 21st, when I woke up on the Saturday was when my tongue felt like it wasn't there. I wouldn't have taken cocaine but if someone gave me MDMA and I just don't remember (I remember nothing from that night) I wouldn't be surprised.

Meier

Just noticed Sporting lost to Vit Setubal yesterday. Stunning. This is one of the worst starts for a top club in recent history. 7 points through 8 games.. in 13th place.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fair enough, I can understand that.

Erm, no. However, I was out on Friday for a mate's 21st, when I woke up on the Saturday was when my tongue felt like it wasn't there. I wouldn't have taken cocaine but if someone gave me MDMA and I just don't remember (I remember nothing from that night) I wouldn't be surprised.

damn that brings back some good memories. I remember starving all day on purpose with my mates just so the x would hit us harder. this girl I used to fuck around with ended up od'ing and she died. It was mainly meth that did her in though. Luckily I never liked that shit

Your English is fine from what I see. I'd rather read bad English than Andres' drunk posts with Sviatoslav the gooner.

lol

Chrono

Banned
That doesn't sound like they're buying into the election exactly, so much as just Americanism. People over here seem to really like America
for some reason, I don't really get it

Really? I guess my impression of the English has been heavily distorted by the guardian comment section...

Yen

damn that brings back some good memories. I remember starving all day on purpose with my mates just so the x would hit us harder. this girl I used to fuck around with ended up od'ing and she died. It was mainly meth that did her in though. Luckily I never liked that shit

lol
Fuck

l

Yeah it's great fun, only taken it about 5 times in my life but it's always a hell of a ride.

I have no problem with drugs, just got to educate yourself on them before you do it, just be sensible really.

But fuck meth, that shit is evil.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love how casually Andres just brings up his drugs and his drink :lol

Afer Dark

lol

-honestly I quit drugs several years ago. It has a permanent effect on you that doesn't go away unfortunately

Willkiller said:
Yeah it's great fun, only taken it about 5 times in my life but it's always a hell of a ride.

I have no problem with drugs, just got to educate yourself on them before you do it, just be sensible really.

But fuck meth, that shit is evil.

Several years ago I had a friend who lived with a dealer. They would literally drop off a bag of coke for me on the weekends before they went out. Dude got busted eventually tho

so good
It was pretty good but the shot that lead to milito's goal was the really amazing thing

I already like you :D

Salazar

xI9hX.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It was pretty good but the shot that lead to milito's goal was the really amazing thing

I already like you :D

Yeah Guarin is class. Luckily for you guys he was hurt so Porto sold him cheap. He hasnt even played for our National team (I'm Colombian) in the past year or so.

Really dig serie a

A friend of mine found a picture of me in a photo book at a cafe in Seoul.

I'm not sure if I'm equipped mentally and spiritually to deal with this fame. I hope it doesn't go to my head and I can still be normal, like one of you, my many fans on FootyGaf.

If you would have asked me yesterday how I'd feel if I knew I was this amazing, I probably couldn't give you a straight answer. But there's a chance you wouldn't understand (celebrities operate on a slightly higher level of intellect than normals - people like you).
Americanism in a nutshell.

You'll be fine. I've definitely had that happen to me after taking mollie. Hell of a drug. If I could I would take it weekly. But it isn't a very safe drug to take long term. Still, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom