• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is a fantastic assist, probably my favourite from Guarin.
ibv4aZ4yPPt2Ba.gif

i still remember that :/ when rumor came up about him coming to inter i was pretty worried, since that was the only game i'd seen of him. iirc he got a red card too.
he's good tough, maybe a bit inconsistent :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ibv4aZ4yPPt2Ba.gif

i still remember that :/ when rumor came up about him coming to inter i was pretty worried, since that was the only game i'd seen of him. iirc he got a red card too.
he's good tough, maybe a bit inconsistent :p

lol awesome gif. He can be inconsistent but when he's on form he's awesome

You're only here because Madrid is keeping you happy...for now. :p

This goal was a beauty from him.

Yep. Just wait till Madrid start losing.

wow that goal was amazing

-damn that's right champions tomorrow! Bout to go get Halo 4 at midnight. cant fucking wait

I'm actually worried about Yurt.

:(

You guys shouldn't worry too much about Yurt, pretty sure he told Zabo and co he would be away for a few days and would miss Inter game and their upcoming CL game too. Well, I do hope for him he missed the last game anyway!

I would stop posting for a month too after such a soul wrecking loss.

pulga

Banned
But yeah, where the fuck is yogurt, fadetoblack, zabojnik, etc. ? :mad:

Im not liking this merda invasion! It's enough to deal with the barcacunts :p

I see the Inter fans are coming out under the rocks!

#FORZAAAJUVEEEEEE

Don't worry, i'm the only one :p
Juve fans are a bunch of gloryhunting cheats.
lol This is what every italian football fan(non-juventino obviously) thinks about juve fans :D
That was brilliant, one of his few longshots that was actually on target. :lol
He always seems to overhit the ball "ramos-style" like this

Kyoufu

You guys shouldn't worry too much about Yurt, pretty sure he told Zabo and co he would be away for a few days and would miss Inter game and their upcoming CL game too. Well, I do hope for him he missed the last game anyway!

I would stop posting for a month too after such a soul wrecking loss.

I would quit football for a decade.

Again.

Meier

My Soccer Triads Porto shirt has apparently already shipped! Only ordered on 10/29 too.. we'll see if it gets here.

GorillaJu

Come in No9
You have only to look at Robin van Persie's finishing this week to see what Chelsea are missing. Saturday's draw at Swansea, a difficult game in which they were without key men and did not play particularly well, was precisely the kind of predicament from which they are entitled to expect Fernando Torres to rescue them. Quite simply it no longer matters how good his movement is meant to be or how hard we are told he works or the space he is deemed to create for others: strikers who do not strike are on the exceptionally useless side of useless. The majority of teams who win titles do so with one striker scoring at least 20 league goals – in the period since Sky invented football, the lowest top-scorer in any such side is Eric Cantona with 14 for Manchester United in 1995-96 – a title sneaked on the back of 1-0 victories. Given the state of Chelsea's defence and defensive midfield, that is hardly going to happen to them, so it is time for a rethink. Either Daniel Sturridge must be given the chance to prove he is as good as he absolutely knows he is, or Eden Hazard, scorer of 20 league goals for Lille last season, needs to move inside. Neither option is the remotest solution but, if Roberto Di Matteo waits until January to find one, given Chelsea's fixtures in the meantime he might find that the season has already departed. Daniel Harris

Now that Suarez is finally beginning to find his finishing form I can get a good laugh out of this.

Yeah let me know. I'm thinking about ordering from them since it's so cheap.

Want to get an Iniesta Barca shirt.

Careful, I ordered 2 City shirts on August 26th and they have yet to arrive... and the tracking number "Brian" gave me doesn't work... Although i have ordered from there in the past and got my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom