• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Or Andy The Colombian Cunt

mikeymad.gif

Yen

I'm including last season. I did the calculations when it pissed me off after we'd lost a game which Carragher had played in instead of Coates, and it turned out that Carragher got 12 appearances (7 starts) which would have been prime times for Coates to get some experience. I honestly think that Coates can be world class if we let him grow properly. Earlier in the season Carragher came on against Norwich when we were 4-2 up. Why? What did anybody gain from that? If Rodgers was determined to bring on a centreback, Coates was obviously the better option, yet it didn't happen.

Even more annoying when you remember how good he was when he started against Man City, but we haven't seen him since in the league.

On the point of Carragher Football Club fans throwing a hissy-fit if he was left out of the squad and relegated to firm fourth-choice, I think its gotten to the point now where even they have mainly acepted that he simply isn't good enough any more, and is merely getting in the way of an exceptionally promising player's progression

edit: FF must have quoted the wrong person, surely?

B-Rod is definitely better than Kenny in that regard. Coates is third choice starter which is something. We're just waiting for Carra to retire.

We could call it The Danish Donkey Fuckers

Track One: Copenhagen Sunrise

Do the Bendtner for me
I said to my sister
She said 'get out of my room mister
You ain't allowed in here, mama said'
I replied to her
'Bitch get the fuck out my face
I'll go wherever I want, sister
Mama won't say shit no more'
So I stepped into the snowy night
And I licked the top of a tomato, ripe
And I called up Bjaelke, asked if he's alright
He ain't been on NeoGAF since that fateful night
I said 'hey man whats goin' down in Brondby town'
He said 'fucking donkeys man, why what's wrong?'
I said 'ain't nothing wrong, I know this Colombian fuck
Man... he's pushing his luck'

i1xM1pBmQYaqz.gif

Do the Bendtner for me
I said to my sister
I replied to her

<3

Sloosha

Do the Bendtner for me
I said to my sister
I replied to her

H1mk6.gif

B-Rod is definitely better than Kenny in that regard. Coates is third choice starter which is something. We're just waiting for Carra to retire.

You know what would be a massive display of bollocks from FSG and Rodgers? Tell Carragher to either sign a new contract with lower wages, or he'll never play for us again. The wages he's on are ridiculous, and the contract he and Purslow organised was frankly a disgrace

Yen

You know what would be a massive display of bollocks from FSG and Rodgers? Tell Carragher to either sign a new contract with lower wages, or he'll never play for us again. The wages he's on are ridiculous, and the contract he and Purslow organised was frankly a disgrace

Well it expires in June, but you're right. But RAWK, TAW etc would collectively shit themselves and accuse them of not understanding the club/the Liverpool way or whatever.

Wilbur

Banned
so from the other thread, I gather that Obama has pretty much got this in the bag?

Basically. When you count in the west coast votes, he can lose Florida and still win with how Ohio's going. 55 Cali votes is fucking huge, and he only needs another 120

K1LLER7

Basically. When you count in the west coast votes, he can lose Florida and still win with how Ohio's going. 55 Cali votes is fucking huge, and he only needs another 120

would be cool if he wins both Ohio and Florida.

i'm off to bed, will find out in the morning who got this.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't be fucked to find a Fox stream but man does it sound like I'm missing out on hilarity. Apparently someone's just professed disgust that "we're becoming a more brown country" :lol :lol :lol

shortyme

Can't be fucked to find a Fox stream but man does it sound like I'm missing out on hilarity. Apparently someone's just professed disgust that "we're becoming a more brown country" :lol :lol :lol

They've completely given up trying to hide the fact that they're entirely Republican. You're not missing anything that isn't painful.

Zabojnik

These people on FoxNews are fucking insane. I mean, I knew, but watching and hearing it live ... amazing. Comparing Benghazi with Watergate, ahahaha.

Obama didn't deliver the way many hoped he would in his first term, so I really hope he does now. (Will be tough even now with the House the way it is).

But this isn't about Obama winning. It's about keeping that mug out.

HAHA take that elsk we're beating your people!

I got to see that donkey fucking doc for real.

England are gonna smash you cunts at the World Cup, led by his honourable gentleman Sir Roy of Hodgson and captained by the indomitable lion Steven Gerrard. Falcao ain't gonna do shit when the indestructible Jamie Carragher boots him into Row T in the first minute

#believe

AndresON777

shooting blanks
England are gonna smash you cunts at the World Cup, led by his honourable gentleman Sir Roy of Hodgson and captained by the indomitable lion Steven Gerrard. Falcao ain't gonna do shit when the indestructible Jamie Carragher boots him into Row T in the first minute

#believe

This isn't the 90's son. You wont even get out of your group in South America

Wilbur

Banned
Obama didn't deliver the way many hoped he would in his first term, so I really hope he does now. (Will be tough even now with the House the way it is).

But this isn't about Obama winning. It's about keeping that mug out.

I still think Obama's done a good job considering the House and the fact that Bush's tax laws were fucking astonishing. If Romney had gotten in he would have got the credit for the next four years, which I think are going to be a pretty good recovery for America, and then he would have got a second term on the strength of Bams' work.

He's fucked some things up, but overall I think considering the conditions, he's been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom