• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Who is that in Wooden's gif?

It's Bojan Krkic!!!

tQU0U.gif

elsk

Banned
I don't get the electoral votes thing but in reality, as in a real democracy, Romney had more votes than Obama last time they showed the numbers on CNN.

That fucking country is insane.

sneaky77

I don't get the electoral votes thing but in reality, as in a real democracy, Romney had more votes than Obama last time they showed the numbers on CNN.

That fucking country is insane.

yeah.. when Bush won the first time, Al Gore won more votes as well. It's kinda crazy and doesn't make a lot of sense.. but it is what it is

Who is that in your avatar, you usually have really good taste in women. Not really liking that one though.

Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings?
I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please.

OK ?

:p

Zabojnik

uQK4l.jpg

Alright, that's it for this election. Switching back to football mode. JUVEEEEEEEE!!! Let's smash the woodenlungites tonight. I want to believe, even though we already fucked up the CL campaign. Way back in the summer, actually.

Slizz

http://i.imgur.com/uQK4l.jpg[IMG]

Alright, that's it for this election. Switching back to football mode. JUVEEEEEEEE!!! Let's smash the woodenlungites tonight. I want to believe, even though we already fucked up the CL campaign. Way back in the summer, actually.[/QUOTE]

Whats the lineup gonna look like? Vidal? Pogba? Marchisio?

Zabojnik

Whats the lineup gonna look like? Vidal? Pogba? Marchisio?

More like Drawdal, Drawgba and Drawchisio, amirite? Okay, that was terrible. I have no idea, actually. Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio starting, probably. With Pogba at the ready.

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
Hoping to score my first juve goal in CL

Slizz

More like Drawdal, Drawgba and Drawchisio, amirite? Okay, that was terrible. I have no idea, actually. Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio starting, probably. With Pogba at the ready.

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
Hoping to score my first juve goal in CL

It's on.

pulga

Banned
So Higuain is fucking injured. The sadistic part of me wishes both he and Benz are medium term so Flo is forced to slam down a blank check for Falcao. Am I a bad person?

shame about his nationality though

Hell of a speech, but it was just a speech. The idea is wonderful, but when nearly half of the country votes for the idiotic, misogynistic, homophobic and racist Republican party...

The more things change etc.

FootballFan

I was going to say the same but didn't want to be a dick lol

Are you saying I'm a dick now?

Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings?
I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please.

OK ?

Christen Press, the lesser known hot USWNT player not named Hope or Alex.

Ohh she looks better there. Lol sorry if I made you change your avatar haha.

Wtf, guys? She's pretty doable.

As Wooden said, I didn't know who it was, but from the avatar she didn't look great.

Did you see all those plastic flags?

Obviously not real supporters. Unless they campaigned and followed him since the 90s.

/juanpablo

Blablurn

the real champions league match day is coming tonight! woo woo!

and let me just say a random thank you to sunhi legend for always providing those awesome gifs. not that he thinks we take those for granted :) awesome job!!!

just like america today. my gut said romney is gonna make it but im glad that didnt happen.

Nyx

Again lol @ Man City...

Especially in the first half it was so clear that there's 11 players on the pitch that mostly play for themselves, while Ajax played as a team and with an idea behind it...

When I see Man C play I really wonder if they get any tactical instructions, or that they just get told to do what they feel like.

And when the ref didn't give a penalty kick to Balotelli (while it should have been imo), I would have moved off the pitch in silence and in shame, instead of going apeshit against the ref, Man C didn't deserve a win...

Last but not least, Yaya Touré, great goal ofcourse, but did anyone ever tell him that if you mark somebody, and that somebody starts moving away from you, that you have to follow? What's his salary like, millions a year for sure ? And he doesn't even know how to mark a player ? Jeez...

FootballFan

Especially in the first half it was so clear that there's 11 players on the pitch that mostly play for themselves, while Ajax played as a team and with an idea behind it...

Last but not least, Yaya Touré, great goal ofcourse, but did anyone ever tell him that if you mark somebody, and that somebody starts moving away from you, that you have to follow? What's his salary like, millions a year for sure ? And he doesn't even know how to mark a player ? Jeez...

On your first point, totally agree. Ajax playing as a pack ready to do everything for their team.

On your second point, I think, I think, Mancini uses Zonal Marking style defending.

Someone who knows more can confirm or correct me. So players don't even chase if the ball isn't going to end up in their 'zone' lol. Man Marking style works so much better in set pieces imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom