• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

With that goal Oscar's leapfrogged Shinji in the battle of the 'Ickes boys. In fact, he did with the Juventus goal if I'm honest.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
But guys... Cazorla is the best Spanish player in the league!!!!1

He's only had two decent games. Southampton game aside, Arsenal have scored 9 in 9. He's not exactly creating chances all over the place.

Fry

So good.

I want to see Shaqiri having a field day like Pizarro today. Maybe he would have in the second half?

I'd rest Müller to be honest, he has been the best Bayern player of the season so far, he deserves it, plus he hasn't done 'anything' today.

He's only had two decent games. Southampton game aside, Arsenal have scored 9 in 9. He's not exactly creating chances all over the place.

His performance against us was overrated. Sounds stupid, but the goal and assist made people assume that he'd been battering us over 90 minutes, when he was pretty uninvolved aside from those instances. Diaby was our real nemesis

Gambit

I'd rest Müller to be honest, he has been the best Bayern player of the season so far, he deserves it, plus he hasn't done 'anything' today.

But that's when he usually begins his A-game.

Nevertheless, I agree. Give Shaq a chance and Müller a rest.

Fry

tumblr_md4wne1tDS1qgmhjro2_500.jpg

dat ass

Clegg

RVP made Song look good.

Barca saw Song's assists for Arsenal and thought they were buying a good player. Shame he can't do any of the work an effective DM is supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom