• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Aguero on court at the moment hitting a few balls with Del Potro at the London World Tour Finals. They are playing a bit of foot tennis aswell. Crowd enjoying it. Love those two guys.

Meier

Haha Aguero on court at the moment hitting a few balls with Del Potro at the London World Tour Finals. They are playing a bit of foot tennis aswell. Crowd enjoying it. Love those two guys.

I think everyone can agree that Kun is one of the most likeable guys around. Always has a smile on his face.

Linius

Man, what's up with the Dutch clubs this season. They should win their poules easily but they completely fucked it up :/

Fintan

I know someone was keeping a list, but if any of you are playing Halo later, add me: xWINTERSOLDIERx ( I know, I made it when I was like 12.)

Meier

Juve's youth team beat City's today 2-3. City may not qualify for the next stage of the NextGen Series either. :( Nice to see Rony Lopes scored and that Ntcham played. I do hope some of these guys get a chance for the first team some day.

Suarez is still injured sadly.

TeegsD

Boeck broke the glass around the bench. Love that guy, he barely plays but he just loves the club.

I feel like this happened before. Boeck just has the passion that way too many other players lack. Its a shame we have Patricio also because he makes a damn good GK imo

Linius

I know someone was keeping a list, but if any of you are playing Halo later, add me: xWINTERSOLDIERx ( I know, I made it when I was like 12.)

I wondered about those x's the first time I saw it :lol

I'm getting Halo tomorrow. GT = Don Randy

I know you already have me, but for the rest.

Splatt

ibaLnR1nUTKbh6.gif
ibaLnR1nUTKbh6.gif
ibaLnR1nUTKbh6.gif

Juve's youth team beat City's today 2-3. City may not qualify for the next stage of the NextGen Series either. :( Nice to see Rony Lopes scored and that Ntcham played. I do hope some of these guys get a chance for the first team some day.

Suarez is still injured sadly.

But dc7869 keeps telling us about City's amazing youth academy and facilities.

Wes

venison crêpe
So, let's say the woman of your dreams offers to have sex with you. The only catch being that it must be a three way with a footballer. Who do you choose?

I think I would go with Puyol. He seems like he would be a gentle lover under all that hard exterior. Or maybe Aguero? Try it on the wild side with Joseph Barton?

Missed this question. Kaylyn Kyle.

Meier

But dc7869 keeps telling us about City's amazing youth academy and facilities.

There are a lot of talented kids on the team but City is in a tough group (PSG, Juve, City, Fener) so no real surprise although it is still disappointing. The current academy produces quality players (it has produced the most PL players in the history of the PL) but the facilities are nothing special. They will be in a year or two.

PSG's youth squad has a lot of FM wonderkids. Ongenda, Lacazette (great in FIFA too) and Yaisien.

There are a lot of talented kids on the team but City is in a tough group (PSG, Juve, City, Fener) so no real surprise although it is still disappointing. The current academy produces quality players (it has produced the most PL players in the history of the PL) but the facilities are nothing special. They will be in a year or two.

PSG's youth squad has a lot of FM wonderkids. Ongenda, Lacazette (great in FIFA too) and Yaisien.
Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom