• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

At least there's the Mercenaries mode.

You're not a true gamer if you don't love the fuck out of that mode.

And playing coop is the biggest fun there is.

Yeah, the Merc. is fun, but again, I am not as addicted to it like I was on RE4 and RE5. Man, I poured so much hours in Merc in RE5.

I don't like playing Co-op. I even enjoyed RE5 on my own.

Carbonox

Yeah, the Merc. is fun, but again, I am not as addicted to it like I was on RE4 and RE5. Man, I poured so much hours in Merc in RE5.

RE5 is perfectly fine solo unless you're playing Professional. Fuck me that Wesker/Jill battle was horrendous on that difficulty.

faridmon

RE5 is perfectly fine solo unless you're playing Professional. Fuck me that Wesker/Jill battle was horrendous on that difficulty.

Yeah, I haven't played it on Proffisional, since I am rubbish at gaming, but I did hear people ripping thier hair on that battle. That battle was quite challanging as it was on easier modes, but I can certainly can imagine how it get so excalated.

I have been told that Proffosional is actually easy if you play it on Co-op.

Fry

I also played all of RE5 on my own, including mercenaries and those expansions. Man, I probably did 100% or close to it.

But Mercenaries is cooler when it's with another person. And easier.

I remember trying to kill these cunts on my own:

ib0uKrSlSIsKQ3.jpg

Yeah, not a cool experience.

Who was that novelty band around that time who had hair that looked like they'd grown it around an empty toilet roll? They wore colourd suits I think.

Also, you reminded me of the school discos where you'd pay to stand around, talk to your friends, ignore the girls and listen to a depressed DJ wonder what had happened to his life

Who was that novelty band around that time who had hair that looked like they'd grown it around an empty toilet roll? They wore colourd suits I think.

Also, you reminded me of the school discos where you'd pay to stand around, talk to your friends, ignore the girls and listen to a depressed DJ wonder what had happened to his life

:lol :lol

Feorax

Kyoufu

But the problem is Ba is likely to leave in either January or the summer.

We will need at least 1 striker. :(

Cisse-Carroll partnership of the forever?

He's talking out of his arse, don't worry. If he wanted him, he could have had him in the summer, but he didn't make the move.

West Ham will apparently pay us £17 million for him if they stay up, so if Pardew is going to match or beat that, then yeah, sack him quickly.

If there's not an outright obligation to buy (which West Ham would be irredeemably cretinous to agree to such a term) then I don't see how you're so sure that that will happen. The guy's still not scored a goal for them. I suspect Newcastle are (wisely imo) expecting that Carroll's price is going to start to crash and Liverpool will want to sell before it crashes any further and they get fuck all for him down the line.

faridmon

From Dark Tranquility's Facebook update:

A friendly heads-up:

Facebook is now pushing administrators to pay to promote every post/update from their page. In an attempt to make page administrators pay for "promoted posts," Facebook will now only let approx. 7% of you receive each update we post.

Yeah, Fuck facebook. Bands should just stop using it altogether.

Wilbur

Banned
Pointless just had teams Roy Hodgson has managed as the final question. I went for Grasshopper, Copenhagen and Neuchetel Xamax.

3 Pointless answers, BOOM

Wilbur

Banned
You know you can't quickly google it when you're on the show yeah?

Fam you underestimate how many times I've looked at Hodgson's Wiki page already.

Person I was with went 'England, Fulham, Liverpool'.

I said 'NO. Malmo. Neuchetel Xamax. Copenhagen'. Then I thought 'well I'm not sure about Malmo, that might be Sven.' So I went for Grasshopper.

The trophy and the jackpot are technically mine.

Fam you underestimate how many times I've looked at Hodgson's Wiki page already.

Person I was with went 'England, Fulham, Liverpool'.

I said 'NO. Malmo. Neuchetel Xamax. Copenhagen'. Then I thought 'well I'm not sure about Malmo, that might be Sven.' So I went for Grasshopper.

The trophy and the jackpot are technically mine.
Those guys were cool but it was funny cos when Football Managers came up they proper thought "well we've just won 12k".

Shame.

Fintan

It's funny on Pointless when you can tell there was just 1 guy who knew a lot about the subject. Answers that would otherwise be pointless have 1 point.

I reckon I could win that show.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Paul Pogba has been left out of the Juventus squad to face Pescara after twice arriving late to training. He was expected to start.

LOOOL

Zabojnik

Oh god I knew he was bad, but i thought he was on bad form or something. Hopefully, that vargas guy is good.

His regession has been shocking. His first year at Nazio I really thought he was going to become a world-class (supporting) striker, he had everything going for him. Sure, even then he was too in love with the ball and wouldn't pass it, but he showed great promise. Maybe he'll be able to get at least partially back on track at Cows FC. I wouldn't bet on it, though.

Feorax

If anyone based in the UK, or is a UK citizen and can spare a minute, I'd humbly ask that you sign this.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

Anne's condition has worsened considerably since she was diagnosed in the last month or so, and she has now moved to a hospice. It's incredibly cruel that she has fought 23 years for justice, and now may not live to see her son's inquest verdict be overturned.

3Sixty

It's funny on Pointless when you can tell there was just 1 guy who knew a lot about the subject. Answers that would otherwise be pointless have 1 point.

I reckon I could win that show.

Yeah man, fuck that guy.

Probably my favourite quiz show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom