• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibeQTzxqsI52m7.gif

ibp9i0TWzSXXKP.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure who to support tomorrow.

I'd like for Chelsea to drop points but I can't deny myself a good old fashioned lolerpool.

I guess it's win-win.

I want Liverpool to win. Would be nice if Rodgers isn't sacked at the end of the year because I like him.

So sixth would be nice. Come on Liverpool.

also come on AVB and Pardiola

Wilbur

Banned
It was fucking beautiful when Yurt cried about Andres overusing the Charlton gif and then when Juve lost he used it. It was just... glorious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Lol it was a draw! (with the Danish side) Unless you mean he posted it last week when I was away?
Just looked up the score - damn. Why you hate cute dolphins, Juventini?

http://i.imgur.com/AmjL9.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/Marco_Verratti_unveiling_(cropped).jpg/200px-Marco_Verratti_unveiling_(cropped).jpg
Aston Villa :(

Fuck you guys

Well they're no Celtic.

ibp9i0TWzSXXKP.gif

See what happens when you act like a cunt? It backfires!

Fuck me are referees getting worse?

This booking for diving business is good in principle but they are just randomly guessing now that Danny Rose booking on MOTD just now is laughable

What's the most boring debate on neogaf?

30fps vs 60fps
guns vs no guns
HD vs sub-HD
What does CGI-level graphics mean?
death penalty vs non-death penalty
pro-life vs pro-choice
graphics vs art
controller wars (including kb+m)

Some to get you started

What's the most boring debate on neogaf?

30fps vs 60fps
guns vs no guns
HD vs sub-HD
What does CGI-level graphics mean?
death penalty vs non-death penalty
pro-life vs pro-choice
graphics vs art
controller wars (including kb+m)

Some to get you started

Because there's no argument to be had unless you're a physically debilitated cretin.

Wes

venison crêpe
Any other team and you would have won today. You guys have been playing well lately. I'd be optimistic!

I am. I think with two signings on January we should be able to stay safe. Three if we sell Bent too. He's old hat now, doesn't fit our workrate playstyle.

Arnie

Fuck me are referees getting worse?

This booking for diving business is good in principle but they are just randomly guessing now that Danny Rose booking on MOTD just now is laughable
People are making too much of an issue out of diving. It happens, sometimes, but because people are painting it to be more prevalent than it really is, and also implying that it's some great evil in the sport (over say, a stamp to the chest), referees are actively searching for it so they can be seen to be punishing it.

Fintan

I just made a risky bet for tomorrow:

YUti0.png

Not expecting it to win tbh. 463 return.

This one however I'm hoping will come through:

oDlE3.png

183 return.

Wow, those are large stakes. The most I ever bet is a fiver, couldn't afford to lose anything more. The stupid thing is that I could put that 5 euro on relatively likely bets like yours and make modest returns, but I always want to get returns like you're getting but for my smaller stakes. So I end up losing the money on stupid bets most of the time!

Salvadora

People are making too much of an issue out of diving. It happens, sometimes, but because people are painting it to be more prevalent than it really is, and also implying that it's some great evil in the sport (over say, a stamp to the chest), referees are actively searching for it so they can be seen to be punishing it.

Is stamping really as prevalent as diving though?

Arnie

Is stamping really as prevalent as diving though?
Well, stamping, elbowing, and cynical physical contact is probably as prevelant, yes. I also find some people I speak to woefully ignorant to what diving actually is. As I said, I had a 30 minute argument with someone who thought Torres deserved to be booked against United (for the 'dive').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom