• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
qshNml.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/x9LnB.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'll take him home.

[spoiler]and cut off his scalp[/spoiler]

bud

Linius

Juan Pablo, be easy on U2 pls

Had an epic FIFA 13 online game just now. Won 4-5 against Gladbach with Vitesse :D

Bony is a fucking beast in this game.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Uh oh I saw you appear then and expected a telling off

Like I said guys I apologise for bringing it up, emotive issue and all that any comment directed at me will be about it will be responded to with pictures of random footballers (mainly with dreadlocks)
Haha, don't worry Jeff, it's an issue that elicits an emotional response first in all of us and there's hardly anywhere else to make that comment, but good call reigning it back. If some of the other posters who are continuing the debate see fit to follow then that's probably the best conclusion.

..My response to this post was really just an excuse to bring out this picture.

henrik_larsson-dreadlocks.jpg

Slizz

I'm going to try the 'Handmade Burger Company' tomorrow.

Anyone been?

Looked at their site, seems pretty good. Pro-tip in general though, I'd go for a somewhat basic burger to start. A good burger doesn't need all sorts of bullshit on it to be good and if they have a good classic burger, then all the toppings will be worth it next time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol who's juanpablo seriously? Doicare with an Irish-google by his side?

Anyway fucker I've decided we are watching Home Alone tomorrow, Christmas in November and I'm 28 now so I can't get told no!

Fuck yes may even make a roast

Watch Skyfall's last 20 minutes.

Not for me, I'm sandwiching Super Sunday with copious amounts of essay writing and audio editing. I anticipate quite a few cups of tea.

Putting a win at the Bridge on my christmas list and hoping for an early gift from Santa.

I don't know what we're going to do in defense tomorrow. It kind of hinges on Enrique. If Johnson and Enrique play well, we'll be fine. If Johnson plays on the left, we'll get torn apart on the right. If Johnson plays on the right, Enrique may well be torn apart on the left. If Johnson plays at all, he may well get torn apart, since he's been out for a few weeks

If Lucas was fit, I'd be 10 times more confident. Don't think Allen has the defensive intelligence to shield our back 4 from Hazard and Mata at once, which isn;t really supposed to be his job tbf. Need Suarez and Gerrard on form if we're to do anything going forward and put our stamp on the game

Arnie

I don't know what we're going to do in defense tomorrow. It kind of hinges on Enrique. If Johnson and Enrique play well, we'll be fine. If Johnson plays on the left, we'll get torn apart on the right. If Johnson plays on the right, Enrique may well be torn apart on the left. If Johnson plays at all, he may well get torn apart, since he's been out for a few weeks

If Lucas was fit, I'd be 10 times more confident. Don't think Allen has the defensive intelligence to shield our back 4 from Hazard and Mata at once, which isn;t really supposed to be his job tbf. Need Suarez and Gerrard on form if we're to do anything going forward and put our stamp on the game

I want to push Gerrard up alongside Suarez and Sterling, and slot Shelvey in as a physical presence alongside Allen, let Nuri roam the space.

Is it because he reminds you of someone equally as beautiful?

I like Pea Head quite a bit when he's not dropping to his knees before kickoff and praying to the stars.

Clegg

Fellaini is basically a striker now.

I wanted him at United so he could fill the "hard bastard" role that our midfield is currently missing.

But he's not even playing there anymore. In fact, he looks more comfortable up front than in midfield.

Haha, don't worry Jeff, it's an issue that elicits an emotional response first in all of us and there's hardly anywhere else to make that comment, but good call reigning it back. If some of the other posters who are continuing the debate see fit to follow then that's probably the best conclusion.

..My response to this post was really just an excuse to bring out this picture.

henrik_larsson-dreadlocks.jpg

I realised I sounded like a raving BNP cuntface and I'm really not like that I just always associate rememberance sunday with my grandad who was my hero and always wore his ww2 medal with pride on the day, so much so we scattered his ashes that day, emotion takes over any logic or rational thought for me there

Anyway seeing as you replied here is Samassi Abou

Hindle

Banned
I think McClean is perfectly entitled to not wear the poppy.

He's from Derry and the British armed forces were responsible for a massacre in that city.

He's hardly being an arsehole in this situation.

Well he needs to go back to Ireland then, or he stays and shows some respect. he needs to remember where he's playing p.

Wilbur

Banned
He's got that about him. Seems a top guy.

Need to write 'toy shop' under 'free candy'.

I don't like it that much.

Stupid cunt fart Willkiller took mah damn job. He is resident Jimmy now.

I applied at Waterstones today. A Tuesday and Sunday faffing about with books and talking to intellectuals that want Will Self novels and mums looking for the Star Wars annual, only to take them both home and fuck them in my bourgeoisie wine parlour? PLEASE

Fry

The Killers won't win Best Rock Band. :(

They're up against Coldplay, Green Day, Muse and Linkin Park. All are more globally famous (and equally worst, anyway).

Wilbur

Banned
The Killers won't win Best Rock Band. :(

They're up against Coldplay, Green Day, Muse and Linkin Park. All are more globally famous (and equally worst, anyway).

They're all shit.

Well, Coldplay had some tunes back in the day.

And Muse used to be alright, I guess.

SCREW IT THEY'RE ALL FUCKING AWFUL

I realised I sounded like a raving BNP cuntface and I'm really not like that I just always associate rememberance sunday with my grandad who was my hero and always wore his ww2 medal with pride on the day, so much so we scattered his ashes that day, emotion takes over any logic or rational thought for me there

Anyway seeing as you replied here is Samassi Abou
Sorry to keep dragging it on but just want to say I don't think your posts were extreme or anything at all. No need to feel like you were going in too strong. Perfectly valid point of view held by many people I think.

And:

n_manchester_united_bebe-1883233.jpg

juanpablo

Banned
Well he needs to go back to Ireland then, or he stays and shows some respect. he needs to remember where he's playing p.

Seeing as he's from Londonderry, isn't he technically in the same nation as Sunderland? Why would you tell someone to go home when they're already...y'know...home?

This is a silly response.

edit: Hey Mumei, juanpablo just told someone to fuck off

But teacher, teacher! he told me to 'do one'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom