• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Night Jeffrey!

I bet their entourages bring them poor people for them to murder, Countess Báithory-style.

I can see it now. Little fucking Niall wearing a smoking jacket and taunting some sobbing tramp as he beats him to death with a gold record.

I knew there was a reason I fucking hated One Direction.

Clegg

It must be great being Justin Bieber and having droves of women throw themselves at you.

His new girlfriend is fine.

But he is very, very effeminate.

1JMtA.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
It must be great being Justin Bieber and having droves of women throw themselves at you.

His new girlfriend is fine.

But he is very, very effeminate.

http://i.imgur.com/1JMtA.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Looks like a fucking goat that's just had electrodes attached to its fucking little udder tits

Oh great now I'm going to bed angry, just had a last check of twitter and a guy I follow had to move stands today with his mates due to constant abuse, they are Muslim and had been getting comments about one of the guys beard and other shit

Why the fuck the club haven't done anything is beyond me, if people think racism isn't in football much then go and sit amongst the Neanderthals at pretty much any club up and down the country

Fucking cunts man

Wilbur

Banned
Oh great now I'm going to bed angry, just had a last check of twitter and a guy I follow had to move stands today with his mates due to constant abuse, they are Muslim and had been getting comments about one of the guys beard and other shit

Why the fuck the club haven't done anything is beyond me, if people think racism isn't in football much then go and sit amongst the Neanderthals at pretty much any club up and down the country

Fucking cunts man

Really? :/ if they've reported it surely something will be done?

juanpablo

Banned
Have that discussion elsewhere, when you say you'd rather be shot in the back by the British Army, implying that's just something the 'British Army' does willy nilly takes an unnecessary swipe at those people who currently and have served in the armed forces, many of whom are related to posters in here.

Oh please, your mock outrage over what someone said on the internet is most amusing.

I've not once argued against McClean's right to free speech, but when you post inconsiderate shit like that I'll call you out on it. It's fucking unnecessary.

Inconsiderate to who? if anything my comments are inconsiderate to the victims of outrage's committed by the British Army, such as Bloody Sunday. Yet no one here from Derry is whining like you are?

Call me out all you like, it just makes you look like someone who's some kind of BA groupie. I'll say what I want.

It's like you're conditioned to footnote your posts with incomprehensible nonsense.

It's like you're conditioned to have a hissy fit once someone says something you don't like about the poor ol' British army.

snoopen

Ffs. Woke up and remembered how shit arsenal played last night. Feelings of extreme bitterness over the constant selling of our best players has returned. Fuck arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom