• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Ffs. Woke up and remembered how shit arsenal played last night. Feelings of extreme bitterness over the constant selling of our best players has returned. Fuck arsenal.
When the EPL debt house of cards finally collapses you'll be the only ones left standing! Vindication!

..any day now.. any day..

Wilbur

Banned
Spell it out for me? Arnie is actually a civvie shot in the back by the BA?

WHAT_THE_FUCK_ARE_YOU_DOING.gif

Arnie

You're really not getting it are you :lol :lol

I can't expect people not to laugh at him, part of me thinks that's his goal here, but when it's a comment not needing a direct response I would ask you not to quote him. Of course, nobody watches the IFA so in the general season that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Unless he's coming in to give his two cents on his second team.

juanpablo

Banned
I can't expect people not to laugh at him, part of me thinks that's his goal here, but when it's a comment not needing a direct response I would ask you not to quote him. Of course, nobody watches the IFA so in the general season that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Unless he's coming in to give his two cents on his second team.

Ah I love it, talk about rattled to fawk!

bud

"tony fucking watt

tony watt

tony whaa

tony whaaa

tony whaaaaaaa

tony whaaaaaaaaaa

tony whaaaaaaaaaa

tony whaaaaaaaaaa"

hahahaha, i'm fucking dying over here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Juvetic is injured, they can't beat Milan without him.
If we lose to bologna at home tomorrow then fuck this fucking sport!

I haven't watched Torino this season but Bologna are shit. One point should be the absolute minimum.

Wilbury said:
If you win you could overtake Milan :lol

Poor Allegri

I genuinely feel for them, they don't belong in mid-table. They don't always finish in the top 2-3 but 11th is just too low.

Timurid

^Juvetic is injured, they can't beat Milan without him.

I haven't watched Torino this season but Bologna are shit. One point should be the absolute minimum.

I genuinely feel for them, they don't belong in mid-table. They don't always finish in the top 2-3 but 11th is just too low.

Fiorentina will win with a Luca Toni Hattrick!!!! WE will beat Bologna 7-0!!!!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
With América's and Tigres' tie and with Pachuca's victory over Jaguares, Chivas is now qualified for the liguilla regardless of what happens tomorrow! :D

SUCK MY BALLS ANDRÉS
YOU. You jinxed me.

We almost lost to fucking Tigres tonight. Good thing Torres Nilo choked and gifted us a goal. Typical América. Losing/tying with the absolutely worst sides of the tournament.

FUCK >_<
YOU TOO

Messi

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm a big supporter of Manchester United, though by the looks of it, they seem to get a lot of heat here.

FINALLY A MAN UNITED SUPPORTER

1352410971691.gif

Welcome, make yourself at home. We are nice people. Mostly. Except Yurt. He is an asshat

Messi

Man Utd and Barcelona? So many referee comments coming your way :p

I feel bad that ive never been on the list. Its a work in progress.

How does one support United and Barca? I really am not a fan of two team people. Sure you can like another team but so actively support two? I could never do that. Takes way too much time following barca.

How does one support United and Barca? I really am not a fan of two team people. Sure you can like another team but so actively support two? I could never do that. Takes way too much time following barca.

You're on there subliminally. One day you'll be reading this thread and BAM, you'll realise what a bellend you are :p

Man Utd and Barcelona? So many referee comments coming your way :p

tumblr_mabm3cylTy1qfd4ju.gif

I always enjoyed watching Barcas matches but never considered myself a fan. That is, until recently, when I noticed I get angry every time they lose. Still Man U is my team.

Spurs last season was amazingly hilarious. All the laughing and shit talking at Arsenal just to implode and let Arsenal get by them. But at least they still had champions league! Oh wait, lol.

And then their manager got sacked, essentially paying the price for Chelsea winning the CL final. What an odd fallout from a match :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom