• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I don't get it, why is Atalanta - Inter the 20:45 match? They should've put Lazio - Roma in the evening slot and kept the other interesting match of the day, which is Milan - Fiorentina, at 15:00. So stupid.

Blablurn

56058_560554773961218_1549701477_o.jpg

woo woo

madmackem

James mcclean chose not to wear the shirt with a poppy on yesterday, another anti british move by him. Wit his twitter outbursts and his form hitting the toilet the quicker he fucks off the better.

I don't get it, why is Atalanta - Inter the 20:45 match? They should've put Lazio - Roma in the evening slot and kept the other interesting match of the day, which is Milan - Fiorentina, at 15:00. So stupid.

Pretty sure it has something to do with the organization of the match, in the past few years a lot of the Rome Derbys were played in the afternoon. I guess it's a matter of public safety, or at least that's what I remember.

Anyway, Milan-Fiorentina today. Though match, I remember when Fiorentina played Juventus at home, they were pretty good, Montella is showing some amazing managing skills for his age. But at least Jovetic won't play. And El Sha is having some problems with his knee and won't be at his best today.

Just seen in the daily Fail that 6 millwall fans had a banner yesterday saying 'Sordell is a cunt' basically because a kid got banned for racially abusing him

Cunts gonna cunt

Manager

* Samir Nasri completed 62 passes in his opponent’s half in the game against West Ham, the most by a player in a single game this season.

* As well as being one of City’s main attacking threats, the Frenchman has been showing greater work rate and has covered the most miles out of any City player in 4 of his 8 appearances.

Read more at http://www.footballtransfertavern.c...now-man-city-vs-tottenham#gwul3cs5Agh745RR.99

Really pleased with this, my biggest complaint with Nasri has been his work rate. Unfortunately, rest of the team seems to have halved theirs....

Zabojnik

Really pleased with this, my biggest complaint with Nasri has been his work rate. Unfortunately, rest of the team seems to have halved theirs...

I know that feel bro. Always harder to repeat yourself, I guess. Some of our guys are having a pretty mediocre start of the season and the team as a whole is nowhere near last year's as far as intensity goes. We do seem to be slowly waking up though. Cunte can't come back fast enough.

Last night in the second half when Juve's defence was passing the ball between the back three, Buffon apparently started yelling at them saying "try not to score an own goal, huh!?"

Hahah Gigi :)

Btw, Yurt, PDC was injured. He'll be back so Asamoah can rest and you can pull out your hair.

Fady K

Wreck It Ralph. Best animated film of the year. Go see it guys. Best part ever - Street Fighter II related. AMAZING hahah <3 <3

Let me know how it is :)

Loved 999 finished it about 3 times trying to get all the endings.

Nice! I hear the sequel is better in every way. Can't wait to play both.

It saddens me that people don't like Skyfall :(

I thought it was a very solid 8/10 film, and I guess that is high praise as I don't really care for James Bond movies.

Refs should be punished for making shite decisions.

That would be beautiful. Would make the referees think twice before they decide on something.

Your avatar looks an awful lot like you :p Looks like Bob Dylan as well.

He keeps saying fawk.

Fady?

I say Fudge bro!

One day they'll be two down and won't come back, that's the dream.

The dream for me will be constant games like this: They are 2-0 down. They come back THREE two. And then end up losing 4 3 ;).

I expect Chelsea to crush Liverpool. Hell, Torres might even score.

Liverpool are one of Chelsea's bogey teams these days. They beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge twice in the span of a week last season (league game and capital one cup game), and they embarrassed us (completely our fault though) at Anfield, beat us 4-1. We almost gave away our 2 goal lead in the FA Cup Final. Chelsea freak out too much against Liverpool, and it shows.

Fady hates Man United, therefor I too, hate all of you.

Kidding, welcome to FootyGAF :D

I hate United, but I welcome all United fans :p Plus this guy may have a soft spot for Barca ;D

I have a bad feeling about today. Think we'll lose 3-0.

Gone are the days when I thought we could beat top teams.

Have no fear. You beat us in the last three league games, almost snatched away our lead in the FA Cup final, and knocked us out of the Carling Cup.

dc89

Got two small value bets on today.

1. Chelsea, Real Madird, Barcelona, Atletico - all to win.
2. 10 fold accumulator with a mixture of over 1.5 and 2.5 goals scored. 61/1

I only do small value ones because I'm still using the money I got from that free £10 sky bet. I guess either when I run out or get to a decent amount to withdraw I'll jack it in, I wouldn't like to waste my own money on this. :p

Fady K

Watched it yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Loved all the Street Fighter stuff.

Yes! The Ryu Ken scene was perfect haha!

Saw aliens and Prometheus yesterday.

aliens > alien

Did you like Prometheus?

I watched the amazing spiderman.

Twilight > The amazing spiderman.

I am only half kidding, what a terrible shitty movie.

I actually really enjoyed the amazing spider-man, but I am surprised at how forgetful it is! I barely thought about the film after leaving the theaters.

Nah. Aliens is fun. Alien is perfect.

Can't wait for today, some tasty matches.

City 2 - 1 Spurs
Newcastle 2 - 0 West Ham
Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool

Let us cherish this moment Nathan, a moment where we completely agree on something ;D

Kyoufu

Nah. Aliens is fun. Alien is perfect.

Can't wait for today, some tasty matches.

City 2 - 1 Spurs
Newcastle 2 - 0 West Ham
Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool

We can't keep a clean shit so Nolan/Carroll will have some fun today.

edit: just woke up clean shit hahah. I meant sheet.

Wes

venison crêpe
Got two small value bets on today.

1. Chelsea, Real Madird, Barcelona, Atletico - all to win.
2. 10 fold accumulator with a mixture of over 1.5 and 2.5 goals scored. 61/1

I only do small value ones because I'm still using the money I got from that free £10 sky bet. I guess either when I run out or get to a decent amount to withdraw I'll jack it in, I wouldn't like to waste my own money on this. :p

I need Real Madrid and Barca to win along with the Rome Derby and Stuttgart/Hannover game to have at least 3 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom