• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
We can't keep a clean shit so Nolan/Carroll will have some fun today.

edit: just woke up clean shit hahah. I meant sheet.

I genuinely laughed

Haha! Do you actually dislike Barca the way I dislike ManU?

I've grown to dislike them far more in the last few years; it isn't because they beat us but their general carry on in a lot of games.

I never go off on rants like you did after the Chelsea-United match :lol

dc89

I liked Prometheus a lot but I'm in love with noomi rapace

dat body

I love that movie.

I need Real Madrid and Barca to win along with the Rome Derby and Stuttgart/Hannover game to have at least 3 goals.

Cool! Good chances of that happening. DDR will score his final Roma goal today before joining City in January :p

News picking up that Cole may be off to PSG soon.

This sucks. We can't rely on Bertrand alone.

Though I must admit, Cole never plays good against ManU.

They should just give him 2 more years! He's still good enough! I'd have him at City and have him and Clichy as left back and put Kolarov in midfield!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Regardless of 'arry going to QPR or not, surely Sparky has to be out of there within a week. He's hopeless.

Kyoufu

I wish someone (PSG owners?) would buy Newcastle.

We have a 52k stadium and a strong following.

Come on. Give us dat oil money and we'll hire Mourinho and get some exotic players from Brazil, Portugal, Spain, France and still lose to Sir Alex Ferguson we'll win everything.

edit: oh and Belgium. How could I forget them? Dries Mertens pls.

Fady K

I've grown to dislike them far more in the last few years; it isn't because they beat us but their general carry on in a lot of games.

I never go off on rants like you did after the Chelsea-United match :lol

For the most part they have improved big time on the pitch - attitude-wise. All season I think only Fabregas did something disgraceful just once, and that can be said for most top football teams today if not all of them. They have come a long way from the 2010/2011 Barca.

Well you see I'm still new to football. Nearly 2 years of football loving in my life. I'll get used to it. Also, it is the first time I see my team lose in such a way. And to be fair it was against my most disliked team, not in English football, but all over the world. So it was hard to take that day.

I love that movie.

They should just give him 2 more years! He's still good enough! I'd have him at City and have him and Clichy as left back and put Kolarov in midfield!

Prometheus was truly wonderful, even with all the plot holes.

He is quite good indeed DC, I rate him. I just think he is far below his best against ManU.

Don't be jealous of his perfectly round skull, admire it, but don't be jealous.

RDM!
stock-footage-an-asian-man-in-a-japanese-gi-draws-a-samurai-sword-katana-and-holds-it-in-a-threatening-high-en.jpg

stock-photo-close-up-image-of-an-asian-man-looking-passed-a-samurai-sword-blade-97488662.jpg

Arnie

I wish someone (PSG owners?) would buy Newcastle.

We have a 52k stadium and a strong following.

Come on. Give us dat oil money and we'll hire Mourinho and get some exotic players from Brazil, Portugal, Spain, France and still lose to Sir Alex Ferguson we'll win everything.

edit: oh and Belgium. How could I forget them? Dries Mertens pls.

If I was an oligarch I'd buy Everton before I bought Newcastle.

If I was an oligarch I would buy Liverpool and make it an Everton feeder club.

Also just now from this Palermo - Sampdoria match

igEDrKbsUZut3.gif

Eat it Ferrara lol

Fady K

He looks off his rocker!

This was when they knocked out Barcelona from the Champions League I believe. Look at him! Looks like a legendary Japanese football coach.

Random Japanese trivia - before Arsene Wenger went off to manage Arsenal, he managed a Japanese club to the top of the league in his first and only year in Japan :0

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Aguero, Kolarov

silva is back! Yay!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Last night in the second half when Juve's defence was passing the ball between the back three, Buffon apparently started yelling at them saying "try not to score an own goal, huh!?"

Hahah Gigi :)

Btw, Yurt, PDC was injured. He'll be back so Asamoah can rest and you can pull out your hair.
EMOTIONALLY?

We all know why he missed the game anyway, he was off filming Two and a Half Men.

Gigi please don't leave us. <3

I watched the amazing spiderman.

Twilight > The amazing spiderman.

I am only half kidding, what a terrible shitty movie.
I can't bring myself to hate Spidey :(

Wilbur

Banned
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Aguero, Kolarov

silva is back! Yay!

Nastasic deposed Lescott for good then I suppose. And Yaya starting deep. I don't think that'll work particularly well, can see Barry being isolated a few times if Spurs break with pace.

K1LLER7

Sweet love Suarez will score 2 today. Hope he dives to get Cahill or Luiz sent off :p

Decided to buy a Xbox360, hope to play some of you guys on Fifa :)

This was when they knocked out Barcelona from the Champions League I believe. Look at him! Looks like a legendary Japanese football coach.

Random Japanese trivia - before Arsene Wenger went off to manage Arsenal, he managed a Japanese club to the top of the league in his first and only year in Japan :0

He was as surprised as all of us that Torres scored.

iOunFnOY3yudw.gif

Edit : lol your avatar

Arnie

Di Matteo's amicable enough but he's fucking creepy as. Hard not to like the guy though, very inoffensive, not difficult to see why the Chelsea players responded to him after eight months with captain gravel throat.

Bumhead

Banned
Chelsea vs Liverpool, eh?

My only prediction is that something mental happens which we never stop hearing about for at least a few weeks.

Slizz

My only prediction is that something mental happens which we never stop hearing about for at least a few weeks.

Good prediction although refereeing decisions usually only last a couple of days. Has to be racism or something like that to last weeks.

Arnie

It'll either involve Suarez, or an official, or a combination of both.

It's also weird thinking about it but I'm past the point of caring whether Torres scores against us. Couldn't give a fuck anymore, I've already stopped associating him with the club. I remember how good it felt when Meireles scored against Chelsea during his Torres' debut, and we beat them one nil. Felt like karma.

Fady K

I want to see Marin baaaaaadly. He was impressive during pre-season.

I agree! I hope we see him before the end of the year :/ At least in the Capital One Cup >_<

He was as surprised as all of us that Torres scored.

iOunFnOY3yudw.gif

Edit : lol your avatar

The whole world was surprised that Torres did not miss! God I am one of Torres' fans but he sure is screwing up an awful lot these days - and he is getting so much support these days unlike before. From Mata, Oscar and Hazard too.

Haha I love my new avatar :D

dc89

Fady's avatar is class! I feel like I need one seeing Killer's and Fady's!

:O sky sports 4 had the Atletico, Real Madrid and Barca games live from 4:45. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom