• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Btw, the best full back in the world is 29 today!!!!!!!

tumblr_mdbknfiNSf1qd4ltwo1_500.jpg

Arnie

I've really enjoyed not having to look at that Roy of the Rovers wannabe cunt.

:lol

Same.

Don't have to see him jump in front of opposition players and pretend like he's taken a bullet. Fucking player's, writer's, wive's, and children's footballer of the century.

Silva's incisive passing has been so bad in the last 9 months
His passing in general has been remarkably sloppy for a Spanish player.

:lol

Same.

Don't have to see him jump in front of opposition players and pretend like he's taken a bullet. Fucking player's, writer's, wive's, and children's footballer of the century.

His passing in general has been remarkably sloppy for a Spanish player.

I don't understand how he makes so many blocks though. It sometimes seems like he holds off making a challenge so he can get the ball booted at him :p

Arnie

Great ball and strong header, Hart could've maybe done better but a bit like DDG against Villa, I wouldn't necessarily blame him.

Meier

I was planning to sleep in but I woke up on my own. Ugh, god damn set pieces.

Can't believe we didn't get the penalty there. Terrible decision.

Mastadon

Banned
He isn't the best in the world but I think he will be and is probably the best keeper in the league, if not its very close.

Have to agree with this. There isn't a goalie in the world who isn't prone to mistakes, but I'd still take Hart over pretty much anyone in the league. DDG is a better shot stopper though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom