• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Terrible from Kun. Looked like something out of FIFA but not in a good way.

Damn, thought that was going to be a goal for sure. Nice from Silva at least...that's encouraging.

dc89

So in the games going at the moment.

I need one more goal in the Roma game, one in Ac Milan and and two in the City game.

dc89

We need some pace on the pitch to stretch Tottenham. Bring on Sinclair.

Lennon mate, I really wouldn't mess with a mental Serbian. He'll kill 'ya.

dc89

I hope City fans aren't booing the team. If so it's a joke, I bet that lot weren't supporting the club when we were losing in the third tier. Some fans don't realise what they have.

Kyoufu

I hope City fans aren't booing the team. If so it's a joke, I bet that lot weren't supporting the club when we were losing in the third tier. Some fans don't realise what they have.

They're not booing the team.

They're booing the shoddy referee who should have given 2 penalties.

GorillaJu

I'm 99% sure they're booing the referee. They'd have no reason to boo the team. Aside from the long balls being excessive, there's been some good work. I think most people realize you can't blame the team, it's not like they're playing lazily.

We had Dzeko in the team that day. Man, we killed them. What's happened this season so far!!

ibwxviv5lkTIzn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom