• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

That goal also serves as another reason why black nets are shit. Took about 10 minutes before the Spurs fans realised it was in.

Definite pen. Think the referee was unsighted

Yeah ref couldn't see shit.

But damn lol

ibsG1cgGd2I0t.gif

Meier

In fairness that's not Huddlestone's fault, he's built like a planet so the gravity pulled Zabaleta in.
"Fault" doesn't matter on penalties. Accidental fouls in the box aren't uncommon but they're still penalties.

Great effort by Aleks there...damn.

Manager

Maybe we should crowd ref's more?

I'm talking about work rate, fighting. There's no determination in set pieces, City get outmuscled in every duel. Kolarov should have cleared it (his marking) but he let himself be brushed away completely, and they scored.

GorillaJu

City don't look strong at all in this. Of course they have Aguero, Tevez and Silva, but their other players are not playing at their best, in particular Yaya and Kompany.

I can see why Mancini was frustrated with Marwood. Only two signings of note and both are austerity signings in a team with so many of those already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom