• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbn1O5dJN3EfCM.jpg

I'm not even going to mention the B word. Will never happen.

Meier

Spurs won't sell Bale to Madrid for 80m, but will take 60m to sell him within the league so that he can torment them for years to come. There aren't lols big enough. Seriously guys, there is absolutely no reason to get excited. It isn't happening under any circumstances.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This picture perfectly describes Marco Motta

BPahmUqCYAAvJa3.jpg:large

"I dunno what to do with the ball"

BPdoljfCAAECpDb.jpg:large

Middle-finger Licht <3

dc89

Bale will not leave Spurs this summer.

Look at the marketing they're doing with him right now. FIFA14 cover. Big poster up in 'Merica.

Feorax

Is someone please able to re-post the Fantasy League code? I can't seem to quote it from the previous thread and can't find it in the OP.

Calling all United bros:

jbsSNEaYUfGjgC.jpg

Stop talking about United transfers (unless one actually happens).

edit: Just to make it clear, I'm the green robot.

Meier

Is someone please able to re-post the Fantasy League code? I can't seem to quote it from the previous thread and can't find it in the OP.

Hmm, it doesn't seem like you can check out what the code is from within the game. Probably the only way to do it at this point is if someone who has posted it before can edit their post? Can you edit posts at all in locked threads?

Bundesliga introducing blood testing next season.

Guardiola must be bricking it.

Hmm, it doesn't seem like you can check out what the code is from within the game. Probably the only way to do it at this point is if someone who has posted it before can edit their post? Can you edit posts at all in locked threads?
Quiche is editor of the league so he will have it.

Facism

Fenerbahce's European ban overruled by the CAS!!!!

Uefa, this is what happens when you ignore the courts, the law and decide to punish a team anyway. A bigger guy comes along and shows you that you aren't worth shit.

Get bent. Until the end of August lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fenerbahce's European ban overruled by the CAS!!!!

Uefa, this is what happens when you ignore the courts, the law and decide to punish a team anyway. A bigger guy comes along and shows you that you aren't worth shit.

Get bent. Until the end of August lol.

Alex is tearing up the Brazilian league. You dun goofed, Facism.

Bale to United is about as likely as Thiago to United.

Seriously though, why haven't we bought a striker yet?! WE'VE GOT FOUR WEEKS, I'M WORRIED ALREADY

Bale will go to Real Madrid. The question is when.

Next season.

January - Falcao
July - Bale

How much have Madrid spent already this summer?

Facism

Alex is tearing up the Brazilian league. You dun goofed, Facism.

That's Kocaman's fault. He got small-dick syndromed over Alex closing in on his all-time goals scored record and decided to bench him and treat him like shit.

And then Kocaman left a season later. Every fenerbahce fan thinks he's a cunt. Worst thing to have happened to the club in a long time.

Pachimari

Coentrao were absent from training again and have been given permission by the club.

He will be sold this summer no doubt about it.

You would need to pay the same amount Madrid paid for Ronaldo to get Bale out of Tottenham right now.

Levy ain't some punk ass bitch like those that run Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom