• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the shit just keeps rolling this time courtesy of world soccer talk;

BarclaysLeague: Chelsea Make Bid For Real Madrid Striker Gonzalo Higuain, Says Report:
Chelsea have made a bid for Real Madri...

Batigol

Banned
Just about the most embarrassing thing has happened to me :|

I'm in the process of rescuing a dog and it's taking ages. I'm a member of some irish pet forum and I ask does the process usually take this long. Then the woman who kept delaying my house visit some how works out who I am and says the reason she was delaying is cause her dog is dying. Like I know that.

So much cringe. I need to lie down

panty

Real+Madrid+13+14+Home+Kit+Ozil.jpg

yeah I fully agree

White > Red always.

Razor554

There is a rumour that PSG are going to bid for Dani Alves. Barca's defense is going so shitty.
Hahahah, please offer dat oil money for him and Rosell should RUN to bank with it.
Alves haven't been in great form lately and i have a feeling this guy might surpass him in lineup later this season anyways.
tumblr_mq0v1yLbEn1rjnrw2o5_1280.jpg

Great news everyone! futurama.gif

Gold Tie confirmed we are selling Robinho today. So maybe we will get Ljajic after-all! Here's his quote:

Galliani said:
We're in talks with Robinho about a contract renewal. It's excluded that Robinho will leave Milan.

dc89

Hart, Richards, Nastasic, Kompany, Kolarov, Nasri, Yaya, Milner, Sinclair, Fernandinho, Dzeko.

City team for tonight, kick off in one hour. Live stream for free on City's website.

Razor554

Trying to make yourself feel better already. :lol

lool. We simply don't have much of need for Alves anymore since we have Alba, two attacking-oriented fullbacks that don't know how to defence doesn't work that well. I would much rather play a player there that can defence.

Bring that oil money.

Are you in talks with Eriksen?

There's a lot of rumors about that but frankly I think it's bullshit. Honda is coming in as the Prince replacement, and Ljajic or another striker will come in as Robinho replacement. Eriksen just doesn't fit, unless he can play as a CM or ST.

GQman2121

Banned
Hart, Richards, Nastasic, Kompany, Kolarov, Nasri, Yaya, Milner, Sinclair, Fernandinho, Dzeko.

City team for tonight, kick off in one hour. Live stream for free on City's website.

Sinclair should look for a move. He's not going to displace anyone in that lineup anytime soon.

GQman2121

Banned
That would be 3 Belgium midfielders. I don't think Chelsea needs more midfielders.

Given Lampards age, Essiens questionable health history, and the possibility of Mikel being shopped--now is the perfect time to grab a player like Filliani. He's going somewhere at some point. Why not plan for the future sign him up if he's willing to join us?

Caught offside is a shit blog though, so I'm sure their report is nonsense.

Given Lampards age, Essiens questionable health history, and the possibility of Mikel being shopped--now is the perfect time to grab a player like Filliani. He's going somewhere at some point. Why not plan for the future sign him up if he's willing to join us?

Caught offside is a shit blog though, so I'm sure their report is nonsense.

You should go for Gustavo

Meier

No Pellegrini apparently. Had to fly back to Chile for family reasons...hope everything is okay.

Peco

There's a lot of rumors about that but frankly I think it's bullshit. Honda is coming in as the Prince replacement, and Ljajic or another striker will come in as Robinho replacement. Eriksen just doesn't fit, unless he can play as a CM or ST.

Ajax's Eriksen? He's a CM (or at least he can play in that position) and he's top class imo, I'd rather buy him than Honda or Chocolate Adem tbh. But that's not going to happen, the Amsterdam club is asking more than 20 millions for him.

Is Titanfall going to be a timed exclusive, or is the understanding that it'll be coming out at the same time on PS4, but will be marketed much more heavily for Xbox One?

Ajax's Eriksen? He's a CM (or at least he can play in that position) and he's top class imo, I'd rather buy him than Honda or Chocolate Adem tbh. But that's not going to happen, the Amsterdam club is asking more than 20 millions for him.

Oh, I thought he was another CAM.

Yeah the price is the main reason why it's bullshit. If we had that much to spend we wouldn't be haggling over 1-2 million on Honda. We're broke, I don't know why the press keeps inventing big signings.

Dazzler

I have no basis for this but I don't think Titanfall is going to be nearly as successful as Microsoft think

smells like a flop to me

Meier

Is Titanfall going to be a timed exclusive, or is the understanding that it'll be coming out at the same time on PS4, but will be marketed much more heavily for Xbox One?

CBOAT insinuated 1 year exclusivity as I recall.

I have no basis for this but I don't think Titanfall is going to be nearly as successful as Microsoft think

smells like a flop to me

Disagree, I'm pretty confident that it will be a massive success if only due to the fact it's also on the 360.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mediaset: Isla is having a medical for Inter

Reality: He's still in the training camp with the team.

MilanGAF control your channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom