• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifagaf ill be on binding of isaac farming achievements, hit me up if you wanna roll div 1

Don't be depressed United fans, put on your Kanye smiles.

fqkv4EI.png

tumblr_m0bekw00H91qitfvdo1_500.gif

Looking forwards to using this next season.

Peco

Here are the "probable" lineups (they are usually correct because Allegri is as predictable as the rising sun):

Probable line-up vs. Juventus (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Antonini-Zapata-Mexes-Constant; Poli-De Jong-Nocerino; Boateng; Niang-Robinho.

Probable line-up vs. Sassuolo (4-3-1-2): Amelia; Antonini-Zaccardo-Bonera-Constant; Traoré-Cristante-Nocerino; Urby; Oduamadi-Petagna.

So no Kingsley. But we will get to enjoy the beautiful sight of Antonini, Zaccardo, Bonera, Nocerino, and Traore on the field at the same time. I don't think any such impressive array of talent has ever been assembled.

Seriously though I'm interested in seeing how Poli, Niang, Cristante, and Petagna do. I'm also secretly hoping Traore shows us something.

Wait, Didac ain't even playing this shitty TIM Cup? Wtf.

And I still don't like the fact of going back to the 4312. They never learn eh? We should continue working on last year 433, playing wide and compact, the trequartista is so old school, I simply don't like that.

Jack cw

I like Gerard :D
Pique said:
‘United are wasting their time. It took a long time for Cesc to get his dream move back home and he won’t give it up. This is home. It is where his family is, and he is playing with his closest friends. He has told us he is happy and that he intends to stay with Barcelona.’

K1LLER7

"Fabregas now believed to be 'considering his future' after receiving no assurances over his position in #fcb starting XI. [@SkySportsNews]"

Dat £35m

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Do I get some kind of promotion bonus despite being put out to pasture?
You are always welcome back :) Im playing any now and Quiche is a scoring machine, we are always looking for new people, we dont update the thread much because we all have each other on steam/origin so theres no point, we play very often though.

Omg the picture on the back of the Star of Rooney playing golf is from the golf day the day before Froggie retired.

:lol

How do they get away with this shit hahaha

Mr Cola

now i enjoy MUTV and fully understand that its a paid for Man United channel that in now way is going to portrayg the club in a bad light, but the spin machine is hilarious. Turns out this was a good result for us :O

Carbonox

You would think he'd be playing much more with Xavi and Iniesta getting older.

Messi has told Barca to keep playing Xavi until Fabregas even retires before him because he hates playing with Fabregas so much. That's when Sergi Roberto comes in to fill the void.

LegoArmo

Fabregas and Van Persie are lovers, Fab decided he wanted to go to United after Robin signed last year. You people need to keep up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs supposedly now in for Gomis after missing out on Soldado.

do not want

This is all part of Levy's tactics. He knows Valencia are desperate for cash and Soldado is interested in joining us. It's a matter of time. Valencia can't afford not to sell Soldado. They will accept our offer soon enough.

LegoArmo

Moyesy, dip into your 100m transfer budget. It'll be 140m after you sell Rooney too, that's enough for Bale and Ronaldo.

Don't look at me like that

Arnie

do not want

This is all part of Levy's tactics. He knows Valencia are desperate for cash and Soldado is interested in joining us. It's a matter of time. Valencia can't afford not to sell Soldado. They will accept our offer soon enough.
We're offering too, though. Valencia aren't reliant on Spurs if they want to cash in.

Mr Cola

Moyesy, dip into your 100m transfer budget. It'll be 140m after you sell Rooney too, that's enough for Bale and Ronaldo.

Don't look at me like that
Hes playing the long game, hold the money this summer and next summer it will be bigger.

If he holds it that summer imagine the summer after

That Moyes, hes got it all worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom