• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
We got this Spanish striker who has won so much recently, even a few golden boots. Deal?

Kanye-west-laugh.gif

Worry not, Suarez is not coming to Madrid. Papers are bored that there is nothing going on atm.

Oh and haven't y'all heard? word in madrid is that Carlo is gonna convert Kaka into a cf bahahhahahahaha!!! I've never considered kaka lethal in the box...

I trust Michelangelo.

Kaka Golden Boot 2013/14

GTAIV is the only GTA that I've only played through once. GTAV has to be better, but I'm worried that instead of designing a game based on the criticism that IV recieved post-release, they've instead made the game based on the praise it recieved in reviews and the sales i made.

Peco

Yurt once had a delpiero avatar where he was slumped down in his jacket. We all photoshopped our avatars to have the same jacket. Then Vivalaraza wanted someone to photoshop his avatar to have a jacket and that is what someone gave him lol

a73aA10.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
GTAIV is the only GTA that I've only played through once. GTAV has to be better, but I'm worried that instead of designing a game based on the criticism that IV recieved post-release, they've instead made the game based on the praise it recieved in reviews and the sales i made.

I didn't even finish 4. In fact the only one I finished was Vice City. That game was perfection, 4 was not even close.

dc89

Yurt once had a delpiero avatar where he was slumped down in his jacket. We all photoshopped our avatars to have the same jacket. Then Vivalaraza wanted someone to photoshop his avatar to have a jacket and that is what someone gave him lol

I am getting it on both

--

How about this gem

HXJyY.jpg

Hahahaha that picture!!! So good, and when he was banned again it was flipped upside down and the colours were all contrasted or something.

Meier

Can't believe there are so many OC watchers in here. I guess you're all pretty young after all.

(who knew it was so big in the UK?!)

I finished 4 twice, but I was too young to know if it's good or not.

GQman2121

Banned
Adidas must be loving the idea of two of their sponsored teams being in the Super Cup wearing the same exact shirt in two different colors.

Still dont get why Jonathan Dos Santos sticks around, he isnt wanted, the only game he plays are pre season friendlies. God now I know what Levy must have gone through

fuenf

Adidas must be loving the idea of two of their sponsored teams being in the Super Cup wearing the same exact shirt in two different colors.

yep just like last year when they came up with that Red vs Blue stuff, difference is all the focus will be on Pep / Mou this time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Damn. Bernard looks like he's headed to Porto. Bugger.

T'was inevitable. It's just much easier for young Brazilians to go to Portugal and then move on from there. With his ownership being another issue, Porto were always favourites.

GQman2121

Banned
Why is no one in the Prem linked with Hamsik? He's young and been a star in Naples for years now. Is his buyout something ridiculous?

Lightning

Banned
T'was inevitable. It's just much easier for young Brazilians to go to Portugal and then move on from there. With his ownership being another issue, Porto were always favourites.
I know but now our hunt for a winger as well still rumbles on. Gervinho shouldn't be sold until we've sorted someone to replace him.

FootballFan

Why is no one in the Prem linked with Hamsik? He's young and been a star in Naples for years now. Is his buyout something ridiculous?

Dat loyalty. Someone is always after him, Milan especially. I believe he said something like being Napoli's del piero/totti :lol

He is awesome.

Sure sure, keep trying to patch it up.

Everyone called Thiago the new Xavi and you know it. Stop acting as if this isnt a blow.
It isnt, There is literally 3-4 mids coming up, now if you were to tell me Dongou has left, then yes I'd be worried since Barca produces a forward once every 10 years.

I wouldnt have Thiago go, but the fact of the matter is he was going to be bench for the next 2-3 years, when Xavi goes, Cesc takes his place, when Iniesta goes Thiago takes his (that was the plan). Can't blame him for going.

But the team has Samper, Espinoza, Canos, etc.

fuenf

This Lahm in the midfield thing is completely ridiculous. As if he didn't have enough midfielders already.

yep I believe he just wants to screw with our national team. Bayern should be able to win regardless of where Lahm plays, but for Germany he has to play RB. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom