• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzler

BP7TrGdCEAAfC98.jpg

/dead

Gambit

This Lahm in the midfield thing is completely ridiculous. As if he didn't have enough midfielders already.

it really is. But I am trying to figure out why Pep does it.

My current speculation is that he wants Lahm to learn all the paths and the positioning of all the midfielders for when he makes offensive runs. So he probably won't have Lahm run along the sideline as he (mostly) used to do last year. Instead he'll basically run to position he is playing today.

At least that's my guess. Or Pep just rolled the dice.

yep I believe he just wants to screw with our national team. Bayern should be able to win regardless of where Lahm plays, but for Germany he has to play RB. ;)

It's on sky as well, if that's any help.

Messi

it really is. But I am trying to figure out why Pep does it.

My current speculation is that he wants Lahm to learn all the paths and the positioning of all the midfielders for when he makes offensive runs. So he probably won't have Lahm run along the sideline as he (mostly) used to do last year. Instead he'll basically run to position he is playing today.

At least that's my guess. Or Pep just rolled the dice.

It's on sky as well, if that's any help.

this, just like 3 at the back for barca. He likes to do stuff like that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why is no one in the Prem linked with Hamsik? He's young and been a star in Naples for years now. Is his buyout something ridiculous?
The man of the people, Raiola, tried to lure him out, several times, to no avail. The boy loves Napoli.

Gambit

Ribery is back where he belongs.

Bayern already looking worse against Barca B than they did last year against Barca A.

Heynckes >>> Pep confirmed.

Clearly. :p

BTW: why did no-one tell me Barca now has black-haired Vega as a goalkeeper?

Can someone photoshop a claw on him?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mascherano is so bad as a CB, they need a central defender pronto.

Serious question, do Barca have any money to spend? Seems like they haven't really been linked to anyone plausible since they got Neygod.

Meier

Almost looked like he kicked Ribery in the dick. That'd stop him from banging underage prostitutes!

I like the Barca kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom