• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will genuinely be stunned if Arsenal spend 50m on a single player.

Not happening.

Its-Happening-Ron-Paul-Rave-Reaction-Gif.gif

Madrid will end up getting Suarez after Arsenal has been slow as fuck and Real realizes that their current strike force is about as effective as Torres and Kalou.

Messi

It's game of the forever and just made next generation pointless.

you really think i was serious? i loved the game though, no doubt

No it wasn't. Walking dead was great though, but they really could at least put some good puzzles in there.

I think puzzles would have made me like the walking dead less. I just loved the story and characters.

Spoiler for ep 5

No game, last of us included has made me feel as bad at that final scene with lee and clem did. I lost it when clem starts begging lee not to die :( . I was also in denial for the whole episode leading up to it. When it came down to telling Clem that you will miss her or two other options, I could not do it. so very sad :(

Cheers. It's for Sony so Nintendo characters are a no go. Adding Dudley now.

Victor Sullivan from Uncharted
Dude from The Order: 1666
Snake from MGS4
Captain Price from CoD: MW series if multiplatforms count
Diaz from GTA:VC/Salvatore from GTA3/SA
Baron Praxis from Jak 2

Wilbur

Banned
Springsteen is great but Born to Run isn't one of his best.

What the fuck do I know, I've been listening to nothing but Yeezus. That shits a grower of Scholes' cock proportions

I think puzzles would have made me like the walking dead less. I just loved the story and characters.

Spoiler for ep 5

No game, last of us included has made me feel as bad at that final scene with lee and clem did. I lost it when clem starts begging lee not to die :( . I was also in denial for the whole episode leading up to it. When it came down to telling Clem that you will miss her or two other options, I could not do it. so very sad :(

Well there was some puzzles in there already, they should just have made them actually good, which none of them were.

Also chapter 4 felt weirdly rushed and such... It's a fantastic game, no doubt about it and as you say
that ending is pretty damn well done and certainly up there as one of my favorite game stories

Salvadora

Madrid will end up getting Suarez after Arsenal has been slow as fuck and Real realizes that their current strike force is about as effective as Torres and Kalou.

I thought that could be a possibility, but I can't see their Bale fetish going anywhere.

They'll still be trying come August 31st.

ShogunX

I've always thought Madrid would come steaming in and buy Suarez but there doesn't seem much interest from them at the moment. It seems Liverpool allowing Suarez to talk to Arsenal is for legal purposes so that we cant be accused of breaching his contract.

Decent article on Suarez by Rory Smith - No lessons learned from Suarez history

GQman2121

Banned
I thoroughly enjoyed all of the hours I put into that TLoU plat. The online has a few issues, but it's definitely a breath of fresh air. Overall, the game is in my all time top ten. Those blood splatter physics alone deserve an award.

However, something tells me we're all going to be laughing at the idea of TLoU being game of the year, when we're mowing each other down online in GTA V.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well there was some puzzles in there already, they should just have made them actually good, which none of them were.

Also chapter 4 felt weirdly rushed and such... It's a fantastic game, no doubt about it and as you say
that ending is pretty damn well done and certainly up there as one of my favorite game stories
Wooden, why did you even bother spoilertagging this.
KuGsj.gif

GTAV will be shit. Saints row 4 GOTY.

Wooden, why did you even bother spoilertagging this.
KuGsj.gif

I started writing something more spoilery comparing it to the last of us, then realized that people are still extremely anal about any TLOU spoilers in here and stopped... removing spoiler tags takes too long!

Who's getting GTA V on PS3, and who on 360? Anyone waiting for a PC version?

PS3

The_Hitcher89
PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol

Clegg

ESPN on Fabregas

After all, Arsene Wenger's team have a buy-back option on Cesc Fabregas that allows them to match any offer that Barcelona receive for the midfielder and gives them first refusal should Fabregas tell the Spanish side he wants to return to North London. Again, quite what this accomplishes is anyone's guess.

No £25m fixed bid.

Wilbur

Banned
Saints Row 3 was fun for two hours while I ran around as a giant silver naked fat woman punching people and then pulling a nice pose, but was boring after that. Gameplay wasnt good enough.

GTAV will be much worse for the lack of a recording feature. If there's one franchise that should have figured that stuff out years ago, its GTA

The PC version does have a in game recorder, doesn't it? Can hardly expect old ass hardware like PS3 and 360 to have that included, but yeah, next gen versions should have it.

PS3

The_Hitcher89
PantyPhantom

PS3

and PS4 if that comes out there

Saints Row 3 was fun for two hours while I ran around as a giant silver naked fat woman punching people and then pulling a nice pose, but was boring after that. Gameplay wasnt good enough.

you should stick with it for a while, some of the missions are over the top in the best way possible

Fergie

Banned
It's hugely overrated. I don't know but the over the top comedy and action makes me bored after 2-3hrs. But GTA makes me come back everytime.

Turok_TTZ

Anyone but Suarez. :(

Worry not, Suarez is not coming to Madrid. Papers are bored that there is nothing going on atm.

Oh and haven't y'all heard? word in madrid is that Carlo is gonna convert Kaka into a cf bahahhahahahaha!!! I've never considered kaka lethal in the box...

sohois

Villa Squad Numbers.

#19 has been retired for a season out of respect for Petrov.

Look at numbers 35 onwards. All members of what has been dubbed "The Bomb Squad" - people the club want to get rid of.

35 - Given
36 - N'Zogbia
37 - Stevens
38 - Delfouneso
39 - Bent
40 - Ireland
41 - Hutton
42 - Bannan

What happened to Bannan? I though he was well regarded a while back.

If fucking Refractions managed it with the Driver series, Rockstar can surely do it with GTA :p

Refkections? :p

Also I kind of liked Driv3r, also the name is awesome. Driv3r. Just look at that 3.

Fuck that first stuntman though, still stuck on the last level, every year or so I go back and try to beat it... but I always fail.

Messi

kAxGGy8.gif

what the fuck is that dude

Yurt once had a delpiero avatar where he was slumped down in his jacket. We all photoshopped our avatars to have the same jacket. Then Vivalaraza wanted someone to photoshop his avatar to have a jacket and that is what someone gave him lol

PS3

The_Hitcher89
PantyPhantom

I am getting it on both

--

How about this gem

HXJyY.jpg

Refkections? :p

Also I kind of liked Driv3r, also the name is awesome. Driv3r. Just look at that 3.

Fuck that first stuntman though, still stuck on the last level, every year or so I go back and try to beat it... but I always fail.

Stuntman was bloody difficult. It was an achievement getting to the end of the level, let alone hitting enough of the targets to pass it :D

That one where you're skidding across a lake was awesome. Think I still have it somewhere, might play it again if it holds up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom