• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the players on the pitch Dos Santos and Bartra aren't good enough imo. Could/will end up at weaker Liga teams or something.

Montoya, Roberto and Tello are good though.

Bartra can be good as a 2nd CB, but he needs someone like Puyol to command. Tello is too inconsistent to be a starter.

Montoya, Roberto are keepers.

Dante looks worse than Mascherano tho. He already got us into tons of trouble during the latter stages of last season too.
nah Mascherano has done some trully asinine shit during the last 2 seasons, most of the points Barcelona lost in the league were because of him.

:lol he is so bad.

It's why I never include him when I name the midfield backups, he really doesn't count, that's how bad he is.
He is terrible, he sees himself surrounded by blue shirts and doesnt make himself available, he just doesnt have the tactical awareness to be a CDM, CM or RB, he is trully predictable.

Terrible player, watch we will never get rid of him.

jtb

Banned
so Higuain and Reina are officially off to Napoli? Come on Wenger, no more dicking around. time to go all in on Suarez and Cesar. there's no one else left.

pulga

Banned
Napolitans have a huge fucking persecution complex.

1374659899_662556_1374659994_noticia_grande.jpg

It's sad, really.

fuenf

Mh... I cant shake the feeling that we are missing a striker :( hopefully Götze will be the missing piece that makes everything click.

UnfortunateIy I believe that Klopp will probably beat us on Saturday.

Hixx

Cabral was boss today. His pass to Sess on our counter attack made me hard. His constant harassing of Spurs midfield was class. Also he is devilishly handsome

crbral-4888799.jpg

CABRAL

Gambit

Mh... I cant shake the feeling that we are missing a striker :( hopefully Götze will be the missing piece that makes everything click.

UnfortunateIy I believe that Klopp will probably beat us on Saturday.

He will if Pep keeps on experimenting. Their quick counters are too dangerous for Thiago, I fear. We need that Martinez.

Ribery taking this a bit too seriously it seems. :lol

He sees Messi and thinks "Because of you I'll never get Ballon D'or"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom