• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cabral was boss today. His pass to Sess on our counter attack made me hard. His constant harassing of Spurs midfield was class. Also he is devilishly handsome

crbral-4888799.jpg

CABRAL

He looked pretty good. He was playing against 3 absolute slugs in Huddlestone, Parker and Denpsey but he seemed to have some quality. He played for Basel right?

Shagwell

Does anyone remember what that program was that took GAF by a storm that made making gifs super easy?

Trying to find it but can't for the life of me.

Meier

I can't believe they are willing to pay that much for him. Oh well good for us Madrid-GAF.
That Napoli are willing to pay that much is insane. Still don't understand why they didn't take Dzeko + cash. Better deal for them in both regards.

Suen

That Napoli are willing to pay that much is insane. Still don't understand why they didn't take Dzeko + cash. Better deal for them in both regards.
I agree, would definitely have been better. Higuain is a good player (and can become much better) but not that price. But then Argentines and Napoli have a good relation and he'll be teaming up with two of his former teammates.

Peco

I believe Napoli have the record for highest attendance in a 2nd(or maybe even 3rd?) division match not so many years ago when they were there.

That's because they're the only club in Naples. I mean, other big Italian cities like Milan
, Turin
and Rome have two relevant clubs sharing the city.

Meier

£31.8m for Higuain isn't insane imo, it's pretty much his value

£23-27m would've been a steal.
Coming off what amounts to a down year for him, €40m is too much IMO. Maybe €30-35m. Is that transfer going to set the Serie A record? Can't be far from it..

Yeah its Barca B essentially, even them its missing a lot of the starters.

From those the only ones with chances for the first team

Dongou
Gomez
Espinosa

spidye

Come on barca

What's the point of travelling 3 hours just to field some youngsters

It's always a mistake to invite them to friendlies

FootballFan

Come on barca

What's the point of travelling 3 hours just to field aome youngsters

It's always a mistake to invite them to friendlies

The first half team was the best team possible, and they were never going to play 90 minutes.

As I just said, bad date more than anything, with all the players still on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom