• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can change kits midseason...?

ibuTFrcq4HjNBQ.gif

panty

Denis Cheryshev signs new Real Madrid contract until 2017

I guess I'm okay with this. He didn't have the best game yesterday but he was brave and selfish enough with the ball so I think this is a good thing.

Ingeniero

So many Arsenal fans upset that we passed on Higuain to go after Suarez. It is the right decision, I can't fathom why any Arsenal fan would be against it unless we fail to get him.

I really want Suarez at Arsenal.

Because he is cunt who gets suspended at least 8 matches per season and his image will hurt the reputation of our club? come on son.
Wenger pls stop, not him.

Wilbur

Banned
Robin ain't gonna have a leg to stand on after the dinosaur's done with him.

Prehistoric cave slug.

The ignominy of having a prehistoric cave slug finish ahead of you season after season is taking its toll, huh

Ha.

Haaaaaa.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah.

You don't become a massive club by giving shit away for free. City only do that cos you have no fans.

:lol :lol

When is our next game?

The ignominy of having a prehistoric cave slug finish ahead of you season after season is taking its toll, huh

:lol :lol

When is our next game?
Tmrw.

Kagawa's homecoming, that Crezrzrzrzo Osaka team KidA likes. Hopefully we don't play really really shit again.

Arnie

The ignominy of having a prehistoric cave slug finish ahead of you season after season is taking its toll,
Hodgson's a year zero amoeba, so obviously we were set back a few years, the timeline matches up.

But Brendan's a cyberpunk ultron gravball coach so your slug's about to be zapped.

Wes

venison crêpe
Must be nice to watch your team play on streams in pre-season for free.

I had to read about our loss to Luton Town in the papers.

xandaca

For today's Chelsea game vs Indonesia XI:

Blackman gets a half in goal, Chalobah starts in midfield. Delighted for both of them, hopefully Josh McEachran will get a full 45 in the second half. We're lining up in a 4-3-3, which is interesting:

First Half XI: Blackman - Wallace, Cahill, Terry, Bertrand - Ramires, Chalobah, van Ginkel - Moses, Ba, Hazard.

Indonesia looking slightly more skilful and direct than the previous two teams we've faced, but we've had the best chances. Hazard went on a good run before shooting over, Bertrand crossed for Ramires, who got his header on target but the keeper Maiga made a good save, Demba Ba got a pull-back from Hazard but his shot was weak. Chelsea currently 1-0 up courtesy of an Eden Hazard penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom