• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandaca

Indonesia add one, albeit through an unlucky own goal from Kalas. The Indonesian winger beats Ashley Cole, Kalas is marking him but the pull back goes in off his outstretched leg.

justjohn

McEachran on for the second half please.

Really hope we can find a PL club where he can get regular playing time.
I dont understand why chelsea fans keep hyping him up.I understand we all want academy players to thrive, but this guy is extremely average.
chelsea should just sell him and cut their losses.

Nyx

Just a few more minutes till my working day is over.

Then off to the Burger King for a quick diner, the coffeeshop for a cuppa, erm, spliff (praise The Netherlands), and then off to stadium Nieuw Galgenwaard for the demolishing of FC Differdange 03...

If Utrecht doesn't reach the next round of the Europa Leage preliminaries, I will become an Ajax-fan...

j/k, wish me luck fellas!

"Has anyone else bid? Just Arsenal?

Fucks sake..."

Great liverpool photos recently.

zRjzyYU.jpg

I dont understand why chelsea fans keep hyping him up.I understand we all want academy players to thrive, but this guy is extremely average.

Yep he will never make it.

xandaca

Don't know if you expect every 20-year old to be perfect or something, but calling McEachran 'extremely average' is utterly ridiculous. He has weaknesses, particularly his concentration not always being what it should be and his stamina sometimes meaning he wanes at the end of matches (two things he can improve with regular football), but his dribbling, vision and through balls are terrific. Needs another full season to iron out his faults, but is ready to compete at Premier League level even if he's not yet Chelsea level.

justjohn

Just read about CR7 going to Galicia to donate blood for the trainwreck victims. Respect.
Messi could rob them of their jewellery as they lay dead whilst pissing on them and would still get more love than Cristiano. I dont understand why he gets so much hate. He's obviously a good guy.

Timurid

:lol Verratti ain't leaving. His agent is just trying to make some noise to force PSG to give him a better contract.

Bundes gaf, you ever heard of Sinan Kurt? I know he is 17 and plays for Borussia Moglenchbach.

Turok_TTZ

Yiss Benzema, I agree, Morata can have a great season. And it is up to you Benz to guide him, mentor him. Ensure he stays on the right path.

I liked the interview today with Benz, Morata, and Ozil. Work hard boys, our preseason is just getting started.

Timurid

Yiss Benzema, I agree, Morata can have a great season. And it is up to you Benz to guide him, mentor him. Ensure he stays on the right path.

I liked the interview today with Benz, Morata, and Ozil. Work hard boys, our preseason is just getting started.

Send Benz to Lyon. He deserves more than your shithouse club.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
its rude to defeat your hosts in pre-season

you are all doing it wrong

I now have 8.5m in the bank in FPL.

That should cover me for whatever moves need to be made in the first few weeks.

Or maybe I should just buy some better players.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
For some time the Club has been under close scrutiny by the Glasgow City Council Safety Advisory Group with regard to serious safety concerns within Section 111. The Safety Advisory Group is responsible for recommending the annual renewal of the General Safety Certificate which determines the safe spectator capacity of Celtic Park and allows the stadium to operate.

The Safety Advisory Group’s primary concerns, which are shared by the Club include:

• Overcrowding of Section 111 resulting in unsafe congestion.
• The refusal of spectators to comply with the direction of safety stewards.
• The unsafe lateral movement of spectators blocking aisles.
• ´Moshing´ – mock fighting/jostling – causing crowd disruption and damage to seating (131 damaged at Tuesday’s night’s match).
• The ´body surfing´ of young people over the heads of spectators.

Regrettably, all of the above concerns were evident at Tuesday night’s fixture against Cliftonville FC. In addition, three fireworks were exploded within Section 111, causing the Match Referee to require a stadium announcement to be made instructing such behaviour to stop. As a result of this unprecedented step by a match official, Celtic FC will now be the subject of a disciplinary action for contravention of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations.

Looool. Can't have any fun these days. Time to roll out the Fuck UEFA banner again.

McEachran doesn't look as good as he did under Ancelotti, I think sending him to the championship on loan was a bad idea, I know the plan was to bulk him up but how many quality players of his type come from that league? He should have been sent abroad imo.

GQman2121

Banned
McEachran doesn't look as good as he did under Ancelotti, I think sending him to the championship on loan was a bad idea, I know the plan was to bulk him up but how many quality players of his type come from that league? He should have been sent abroad imo.

He couldn't make the bench regularly at Swans, so I'm inclined to believe that the kid just might not have what it takes. I hope I'm wrong because he has had his moments where he looks like he knows what he's doing.

Suen

If many of you guys weren't stuck in the Jurassic Era when it comes to supporting more than one team each team would have more supporters here now.

#MultipleTeams

If many of you guys weren't stuck in the Jurassic Era when it comes to supporting more than one team each team would have more supporters here now.

#MultipleTeams

Sorry, I've tried, but I simply can't find it in my heart to love any club other than my beloved AS Monaco.

Suen

Have been lurking for quite a while, but I'll take the opportunity during this lull to introduce myself. I'm an American fan and have been trying to learn and follow the game since WC2010. Arsenal supporter and also follow DC United in the US domestic league (dead last this season).

Needless to say, life is pain.
Life is decent though as long as Liverpool stay out of top 4 and it will be even better when Moyes United plays in in Championship. Welcome!

Sorry, I've tried, but I simply can't find it in my heart to love any club other than my beloved AS Monaco.
Best club in the world.

#AllezMonaco

Some Dutch coach has come out and called Moyes a "Dinosaur" and claims that he is the reason for Van Persie's recent injury issues.

Source is the Daily Fail though.

Some Dutch coach has come out and called Moyes a "Dinosaur" and claims that he is the reason for Van Persie's recent injury issues.

Source is the Daily Fail though.

He did say it, but he also says alot of other stupid shit.

Also, Van Persie is already back from his "injury".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom