• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we would reduce our stadium size and redesign the roof/get rid of the third tier. It's nice for big CL matches to have 80k seats filled, but it really sucks when we average around 45k-50k fans per game during the season and the stadium seems like a ghost town. I can't wait until Inturd gets the fuck out so we can make changes.

Ironically, the only disbelievers in De Gea were Liverpool and City. Saying how we wasted time and money on him and that he'll never fill the shoes of Edwin.

Yet, you're wrong. De Gea has been better than almost all of the EPL keepers last year and when you look at the stats it's:

De Gea: EPL 2012/2013

Reina: EPL - 0

I'm not bothered about what other Liverpool fans think, and even less about City. De Gea is a very, very good keeper, and will only improve. He still has a few big flaws in his game though imo, which will probably be ironed out in the next few years.

Every simple save he makes (don't get me wrong, he makes a lot of spectacular saves as well) is made out to be some Gordon Banks vs Pele act of superhumanism by you gang of cunts though, every time he palms the ball back onto the penalty spot and gets lucky not to have it twatted back into the goal you lot pretend that it was a good save, and you overlook the goal-costing mistakes where you pound on other keepers who do the same

Truly the new Casillas.

bud

i've always noticed this girl living across me who'll occasionally peek from behind the curtains. i don't think i've ever seen her outside. i had never gotten a real good look at her, and i had only seen a bit of her face. she wears glasses, looks kinda cute.

today i was everything including her upper body. she has great caramel skin and since she was wearing a tight top, i could see that she has really nice, large breasteses. i want to smell her tit sweat.

how do i do this when she never even leaves the house

please help

Ironically, the only disbelievers in De Gea were Liverpool and City. Saying how we wasted time and money on him and that he'll never fill the shoes of Edwin.

Yet, you're wrong. De Gea has been better than almost all of the EPL keepers last year and when you look at the stats it's:

De Gea: EPL 2012/2013

Reina: EPL - 0

I doubted De Gea quite a bit, his first time in United was really not very convincing. He has obviously gotten better now though and is one of the top keepers of premier league, but it's still weird to see United supporters compensating for the shit De Gea rightfully got by still ejaculating every time they see him make some weird save, like the foot one against Madrid, that any other keeper would have taken too with his fucking hands... Especially when he made far better saves in the very same match.

I doubted De Gea quite a bit, his first time in United was really not very convincing. He has obviously gotten better now though and is one of the top keepers of premier league, but it's still weird to see United supporters compensating for the shit De Gea rightfully got by still ejaculating every time they see him make some weird save, like the foot one against Madrid, that any other keeper would have taken too with his fucking hands... Especially when he made far better saves in the very same match.

That was the greatest save you'll ever see in your life you knob

Timurid

i've always noticed this girl living across me who'll occasionally peek from behind the curtains. i don't think i've ever seen her outside. i had never gotten a real good look at her, and i had only seen a bit of her face. she wears glasses, looks kinda cute.

today i was everything including her upper body. she has great caramel skin and since she was wearing a tight top, i could see that she has really nice, large breasteses. i want to smell her tit sweat.

please help
Knock on her door

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not bothered about what other Liverpool fans think, and even less about City. De Gea is a very, very good keeper, and will only improve. He still has a few big flaws in his game though imo, which will probably be ironed out in the next few years.

Every simple save he makes (don't get me wrong, he makes a lot of spectacular saves as well) is made out to be some Gordon Banks vs Pele act of superhumanism by you gang of cunts though, every time he palms the ball back onto the penalty spot and gets lucky not to have it twatted back into the goal you lot pretend that it was a good save, and you overlook the goal-costing mistakes where you pound on other keepers who do the same

Truly the new Casillas.

These aren't mutually exclusive. If he pulls off a spellblinding save and deflects it the best he can and it happens to fall to a striker lurking about, what the fuck can he do about that? Make sure his arms are twice as thick so he palms it into the top row of seats?

Scum

please help
Time for you to leave your house.

please help

ibneUTLVcjINfn.gif

please help

You should slip your phone number through her letter box. Tell her you've been watching her and that you like her.

cremino

No one has any idea. The easiest conclusion to draw, though, is that Galliani is going after one of the Doyen players, and Lemic is there to help broker the deal. The players owned by Doyen are:

Normally I would think Galliani is just having a courteous meeting with Doyen, but this is their third meeting in three days. So I think it is safe to guess that we are after one of the players on the list. I don't really know anything about any of these players so I can't really make a more specific prediction . . . Any of the Porto players can probably be eliminated though, they are most likely way out of our price range.

I think Milan was interested in Barrada

These aren't mutually exclusive. If he pulls off a spellblinding save and deflects it the best he can and it happens to fall to a striker lurking about, what the fuck can he do about that? Make sure his arms are twice as thick so he palms it into the top row of seats?

Obviously they're not mutually exclusive, but there are times I feel where he should be able to push it wide and he puts it back into the danger zone.

Truly the new Casillas.

The only saves that's been posted in the last few pages were genuinely good saves.

That save is spectacular, but not necessarily good. It's what makes De Gea so amazing, he's got both in him. Unlike boring by the book good Cech.

I'll wait for a gif to prove me wrong, I am sure there's one somewhere.

Liverpool are a 4 star team. I'll have to go with a team like Spurs to keep it fair.

Let me know when you want to get beat :p
Fergie you too :p

We've got to play 1v1, I'll even play Welbeck.

Wilbur

Banned
Obviously they're not mutually exclusive, but there are times I feel where he should be able to push it wide and he puts it back into the danger zone.

He had a rough first season, and up until that game against Reading it was relatively hard to part him and Lindegaard since they'd both been patchy. But, like Ferdinand, after a certain point De Gea was absolutely brilliant consistently for the rest of the season. Can't remember one mistake after Christmas time, and if there was one it clearly wasn't colossal enough to stick in the memory.

Rhaegar

please help

Knock on her door and ask if she can help you look for your lost dog.

In this case, the dog is your penis.

Clegg

He had a rough first season, and up until that game against Reading it was relatively hard to part him and Lindegaard since they'd both been patchy. But, like Ferdinand, after a certain point De Gea was absolutely brilliant consistently for the rest of the season. Can't remember one mistake after Christmas time, and if there was one it clearly wasn't colossal enough to stick in the memory.

He fucked up pretty badly for Dempey's goal when we played Spurs.

He flapped at a cross and missed it. Lennon retrieved it and squared it to Dempsey for a tap in. That was in January and right after that all the papers ran with stories about SAF preparing to sell him when the season finished.

Wilbur

Banned
He fucked up pretty badly for Dempey's goal when we played Spurs.

He flapped at a cross and missed it. Lennon retrieved it and squared it to Dempsey for a tap in. That was in January and right after that all the papers ran with stories about SAF preparing to sell him when the season finished.

Oh yeah. Fuck it, near flawless.

I cant wait for the first official match of the new season tonight (German Supercup).

FUCK DORTMUND!

What time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom