• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dortmund's squad is assembled at a fraction of the cost of Bayerns yet they still manage triumphs like this. It's so endearing. What a wonderful football club, just seems like a group of friends playing together. No egos or commercial crap or dramas. Really happy for them.

Absolutely. It's almost like a fairytale.

FootballFan

Bayern fans right now:

djgwQUQ.gif

Kenka

I think the European Supercup will be the true test of Football-GAF allegiances.
True. I predict loads of #FuckBayern and equally many #REDPASSION. It's gonna be a chaotic symphony of gratuitious, cirumstancial hatred and brainless love from all sides.
ROFL Jupp Heynckes still saving the day for us Bayern fans :)

And best of all, I think today was a superb advertisement for Bundesliga football. Maybe even more than the Cl final.
Jupp is a gentleman.

FootballFan

And best of all, I think today was a superb advertisement for Bundesliga football. Maybe even more than the Cl final.

I mentioned earlier, we get Bundesliga and Pokal here on free tv now :D Finally!

I think the European Supercup will be the true test of Football-GAF allegiances.
PACKMAS.

It was. I was thinking when I was watching the game that it's the first time I've ever watched the German Super Cup. I can see myself watching alot more Bundesliga this year just to see what Guardiola does with Bayern. Not even the Guardiola factor actually...Bayern have the best team in Europe, so you want to watch that.

When does the season start, next weekend?

fuenf

PACKMAS.

It was. I was thinking when I was watching the game that it's the first time I've ever watched the German Super Cup. I can see myself watching alot more Bundesliga this year just to see what Guardiola does with Bayern. Not even the Guardiola factor actually...Bayern have the best team in Europe, so you want to watch that.

When does the season start, next weekend?

Next weekend is the first round of the DFB Pokal (against amateur teams). the Bundesliga season starts on the 9th of August with Bayern against Gladbach.

Blablurn

i just bought tickets for leverkusen vs. freiburg for me and my gf. first bundesliga match day. pretty cheap too, 15€ for each of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom