• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

I really want Dortmund to win the league this year. Like I said last week, don't really care about them outside liking watching them play, but it'll just be nice for Bayern to be humbled a little bit.

aHAHAHAHAH
UTD fans talking about being humble
wow

I'm rooting for chelsea and city this year. tear SHITNITED a new one

build a bridge

Wilbur

Banned
aHAHAHAHAH
UTD fans talking about humbling

wow

build a bridge

i care not for your follies

enjoy supporting the team that beat you in the cl final at home and a team as morally bankrupt as you

ENJOY IT BABY <3

panty

2nd half was a mix of even to psg controlling the match. I think Isco getting subbed off may have contributed to this but Laurent Blanc showed he is no scrub.
Laurent Blanc I think has a bright future with PSG.

Just watched some highlights. Nice finish from Benz, hopefully he can gain a lot from Pipita's departure. How did the youngsters play, Isco?

Suen

aHAHAHAHAH
wow

build a bridge
Why not Arsenal?

Wilburrrr why do you hate Bayern so much? I thought it was all about Barca and Madrid (and City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool)

Guardian and The Mail are now reporting that Madrid made a world record bid for Bale which was rejected.

Earlier today AVB wouldn't deny that a bid had been made.

Marca no miente

spidye

i care not for your follies

enjoy supporting the team that beat you in the cl final at home and a team as morally bankrupt as you

ENJOY IT BABY <3

I will when Mourinho rises from the ashes of januzay and moyes to lift up the EPL trophy

then we talk about being humble.

LegoArmo

Virgin Media is funny...

2864337863.png

And yet YouTube stays "buffering".

At least he is being a professional and still trying hard from what I saw.

I must admit Lewy kinda blowed my mind. It's probably the romantic view I have on football but he doesn't really care for which club he plays. You can see he clearly enjoys playing for this team, yet he'd rather been gone yesterday than tomorrow. I'm sad we'll lose him but after this year's pre-season, I'm not really mad anymore. The guy is only in for the money, gives his all and moves on. In this case, Bayern offered ridiculous wages and he took the offer. If his agents weren't the biggest idiots/cunts ever, I'd most likely kind of respect him for that.

fuenf

Fuck Utd. No one should root for the same team Wilbury 'I'm Always Right' Rodes support.

Who cares about Wilbury. And why would anyone want to root for Chelsea or City? Arsenal or Pool I could understand, but City? Are you for real.

<3 traditional English clubs.

Suen

Guardian and The Mail are now reporting that Madrid made a world record bid for Bale which was rejected.

Marca no miente
Probably the worlds biggest bullshitting sports newspaper.

edit: marca that is

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Marca no miente

Good. When Levy says not for sale he means it. We cannot afford to sell our only world class attacker while we are still outside the top 4, we would never get back in. We have to try one more time with Bale on the team. He better not be a cunt about it, he's 3 years younger than Modric and owes us one more season. 12/13 was the first real 'world class' season he had.

In other news:

Reports in Spain this evening suggest Tottenham have resumed negotiations with Valencia over signing Spanish striker Roberto Soldado.
Spurs sporting director Franco Baldini was spotted in Spain earlier this week but returned to London without sealing a deal after it became clear Tottenham were unwilling to meet Soldado’s release clause of 30 million euros.
Spanish news agency Efe reports that negotiations have resumed on Saturday and there could well be news regarding the transfer this evening after Valencia’s friendly with AC Milan.

all according to keikaku

bud

last night i stuck two of my fingers so deep inside a woman's ass hole, that i eventually hit a hard, pointy turd that kind of stung me on the tip of my index finger.

spidye

Why not Arsenal?

Wilburrrr why do you hate Bayern so much? I thought it was all about Barca and Madrid (and City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool)
I like arsenal very much since it's the favorite team of my best friend and don't get it the wrong way but arsenal hasn't won a trophy in 9 years.

but fuck united fans on their high horses.

aHAHAHAHAH
wow

build a bridge

SHITNITED? Really? Come on, at least make it close to the word United. Manchester CUntd. is a better choice.

That way others won't get confused when start calling you guys Manchester Shitty like always.

Arnie

looooool

Mirror reporting that Arsenal are going to increase their bid to £42.5 million.

Part of me really loves Arsenal.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Utd. No one should root for the same team Wilbury 'I'm Always Right' Rodes support.

hPTLn20.gif

Why not Arsenal?

Any team that lets T-Mobile own a stake in them have to go in the fuck you fuck you fuck you section of my nightmares. The signals on the way to work... they were lonely journeys.

I will when Mourinho rises from the ashes of januzay and moyes to lift up the EPL trophy

then we talk about being humble.

Mourinho will kill himself by October when Torres is his only fit striker and Terry has eaten the pussy of his children

Fady K

Dortmund's squad is assembled at a fraction of the cost of Bayerns yet they still manage triumphs like this. It's so endearing. What a wonderful football club, just seems like a group of friends playing together. No egos or commercial crap or dramas. Really happy for them.

This pretty much nails why I have such a soft spot for Bayern. They always seemed like a group of friends playing together to me. With the exception of Lewandowski who wants to break out and join the popular crowd that is.

Wilbur

Banned
Good. When Levy dads not for same he means it.

i dont even know if he knows what that means when he means it

last night i stuck two of my fingers so deep inside a woman's ass hole, that i eventually hit a hard, pointy turd that kind of stung me on the tip of my index finger.

i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe
i cant breathe

why have you done this to me

Suen

I like arsenal very much since it's the favorite team of my best friend and don't get it the wrong way but arsenal hasn't won a trophy in 9 years.

but fuck united fans on their high horses.
Suarez will bring us EPL glory. Next year belongs to us

In truth we will miss out on Suarez and we won't have any other striker of the same quality to sign.

looooool

Mirror reporting that Arsenal are going to increase their bid to £42.5 million.

Part of me really loves Arsenal.
It's not like we can get out of the clusterfuck of hole we've dug at this point of the transfer window so we might as well dig deeper. Wenger gonna fuck it up.

Wilbur

Banned
Referring to Bale or Suarez?

No club in their right mind would offer 86m for Sua-

oh

arsenal

Seriously though, it seems like its approaching the point where Spurs should accept, but I don't think Levy loses anything if he keeps rejecting. If Spurs get into the CL next year, they make huge bank and can still sell Bale for even more, considering he'll probably be a massive reason they got there. If they don't get there, they'll still be able to get at least 70m out of Madrid.

fuenf

Seriously though, it seems like its approaching the point where Spurs should accept, but I don't think Levy loses anything if he keeps rejecting. If Spurs get into the CL next year, they make huge bank and can still sell Bale for even more, considering he'll probably be a massive reason they got there. If they don't get there, they'll still be able to get at least 70m out of Madrid.

And what do you believe Bale is actually worth?

FootballFan

I'd like to see City win the PL. Pellegrini pls.

- Mou winning it meh.
- Moyes winning it would be pretty crappy, unless it's all because of Januzaj and De God.
- Wenger has no chance.
- Brentan is building his squad and they won't challenge until Suso's return in 2014.
- AVB will be too busy shooting Calvin Klein ads with Dan Carter.

I must admit Lewy kinda blowed my mind. It's probably the romantic view I have on football but he doesn't really care for which club he plays. You can see he clearly enjoys playing for this team, yet he'd rather been gone yesterday than tomorrow. I'm sad we'll lose him but after this year's pre-season, I'm not really mad anymore. The guy is only in for the money, gives his all and moves on. In this case, Bayern offered ridiculous wages and he took the offer. If his agents weren't the biggest idiots/cunts ever, I'd most likely kind of respect him for that.

Good to hear that. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom