• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
Draxler:

ibn7IhwMwzDf67.gif

my gawd don't do them like that

Draxy <3

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
hahahahahah too good, yesssssss yessssssssssss

From possible Xavi's successor to receiving slaps from Pep like a little bitch.

I grew a heart so pure during Ramdan that I have stopped hating Schalke.
Not enough to stop hating Inter, Paris and Monaco though.

Well I'm never converting now, that's for sure. If I lose the ability to hate Schalke I just wouldn't know what to do.

Gazprom innit. The reason we all hate Chelsea and dirty Svias

The hate started way before then.

The many Danish Schalke bandwagoners pisses me off, just like the many loving Liverpool because a Dane or two has played there. When Schalke lost the league to Bayern while they were already celebrating on the pitch.... Oh my... Hahahaha, Fuck Bayern and all that, but that was glorious.

Suck my dick Ebbe Sand.

FootballFan

offtopic: why is this thread not visible on main page ?
Also, is it possible to know who quoted me ?
I am new here..help me out.

You mean in the off topic section? The owners decided to open up a community section for stuff like sports and politics.

Football Thread used to be in the off topic section until they added off topic community, now it's here.

As for the who quoted you, I have no idea.

Welcome btw, who do you support?

Koko

Banned

What do you mean with front page? The thread should be visible on the Off-Topic Community tab.

It isn't possible to know who quoted you at least not directly. It was during some time but not anymore.

fake edit: You can still do it manually.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
You see Sergi Roberto vs Valerenga today? Hnggggg who needs Thiago.

Seriously though, Roberto is very impressive.
I told you, people were giving me shit when I mentioned that Sergi was good and could be better than Thiago.

Sure Valerenga is not a top team, but these matches serve to give confident to a player. I really like what I saw of him today, linked up well with Messi and was a constant threat with his forward runs. He is more aggressive offensively than Thiago, and much less careless with the ball.

oh and Dongol :bow

Gambit

the "who quoted me" won't come back, it seems. To much stress on the server.

You can search the thread though and search for "quote [your own username]"

Welcome

Suen

I should also mention 4-2-2-2. CR7 cannot play in that formation :lol:
Carvajal did good. Kaka looked a lot better than previous seasons, I totally forgot Casemiro played today lol. Real impressed with nacho.

Believe it or not, Carlo tried to have us play possession footy. we looked good at times.
I'll miss Mou's strong focus on counter-attacking. When it worked it was really beautiful. I remember being frustrated about it though because other than scoring at counters we'd be very slow or weak at scoring in general, especially against tougher opponents. I hope we can still retain some of those counter skills while at the same time adopt some more of Ancelotti's possession-minded football.

Koko

Banned
I'll miss Mou's strong focus on counter-attacking. When it worked it was really beautiful. I remember being frustrated about it though because other than scoring at counters we'd be very slow or weak at scoring in general, especially against tougher opponents. I hope we can still retain some of those counter skills while at the same time adopt some more of Ancelotti's possession-minded football.

Well if these last games have been any indication it seems that Michelangelo is trying to figure out a balance between possession and counter attack.

Can't wait for Thursday. I'm going to the game vs Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom