• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I told you, people were giving me shit when I mentioned that Sergi was good and could be better than Thiago.

Sure Valerenga is not a top team, but these matches serve to give confident to a player. I really like what I saw of him today, linked up well with Messi and was a constant threat with his forward runs. He is more aggressive offensively than Thiago, and much less careless with the ball.

oh and Dongol :bow

Yeah Sergi Roberto was always just in line right behind Thiago.

His runs forward and neat passing make him a real possibility for the team. Cesc might need to get used to the bench. :p

Thiago for us did insanely good things, but also did some very dumb moves/passes. Needs to get slapped more often.

As for Dongou, praise be to The Samuel Eto'o Foundation.

Suen

Well if these last games have been any indication it seems that Michelangelo is trying to figure out a balance between possession and counter attack.

Can't wait for Thursday. I'm going to the game vs Galaxy.
Hope he can find the perfect balance between the two. It should really open up lots of more goal opportunities for us if we do a good job at possession. Our heavy dependence on counter attack was even more clear last season so getting rid of that dependence is already a huge step forward imo.

9peNfBV.jpg

Dat Micky, doesn't even need to play to make Pep lose his mind.

Meier

Dortmund's squad is assembled at a fraction of the cost of Bayerns yet they still manage triumphs like this. It's so endearing. What a wonderful football club, just seems like a group of friends playing together. No egos or commercial crap or dramas. Really happy for them.

I hope they can convince Lewandowski to stay this season.

Wilbur

Banned
I really want Dortmund to win the league this year. Like I said last week, don't really care about them outside liking watching them play, but it'll just be nice for Bayern to be humbled a little bit.

Kenka

Well I'm never converting now, that's for sure. If I lose the ability to hate Schalke I just wouldn't know what to do.

The hate started way before then.

The many Danish Schalke bandwagoners pisses me off, just like the many loving Liverpool because a Dane or two has played there. When Schalke lost the league to Bayern while they were already celebrating on the pitch.... Oh my... Hahahaha, Fuck Bayern and all that, but that was glorious.

Suck my dick Ebbe Sand.
Skip on religion, believing in yourself is the most rewarding service you could do to yourself. My father was religious: all I got was an amputed penis.
Ebbe Sand was awesome though: Him + Wilmots + Mpenza in 2001 = @@@@!@@!

deroli

Is that Raúl? Why the hell is he wearing this shit shirt again?

Because he is a schalke LEGEND! He spend not only one - no! - but two whole years in Gelsenkirchen. And because of his stunning legacy at schalke, they decided not to give away his shirt number (7) anymore, too. That also lasted... one year. Now another fucker is wearing it again.

I hope they can convince Lewandowski to stay this season.
Eh, he's definately staying. Only wants dat Bayern money and we won't sell to them.

Dortmund are celebrating because they know that'll be the only title they'll win this season. The supercup is gonna have to last for a while.

Well, not everyone can be so lucky to win both the Telekom and Uli-Hoeneß cup.

Speaking of Hoeneß, I loved the Hoeneß in den Knast, Hoeneß in den Knast, Hoeneß, Hoeneß, Hoeneß in den Knast chant.

Suen

I really want Dortmund to win the league this year. Like I said last week, don't really care about them outside liking watching them play, but it'll just be nice for Bayern to be humbled a little bit.
Tough hating Bayern, except Ryyyyyyyyyberry they are all gentlemen.

#GermanGentlemen'sClub

panty

So Dortmund won eh. Well it was nice knowing you Bayern.

Real-brahs how was the second half of the game, we played good? How did Ronnie do, any good chances? So happy we won, yay.

Why would you even try a pass like that? That's so damn awesome, can't stop staring.

Lightning

Banned
Bayern have conducted themselves well. What's the issue with them? Better than cunty Barca or Madrid.

Turok_TTZ

So Dortmund won eh. Well it was nice knowing you Bayern.

Real-brahs how was the second half of the game, we played good? How did Ronnie do, any good chances? So happy we won, yay.

Why would you even try a pass like that? That's so damn awesome, can't stop staring.

2nd half was a mix of even to psg controlling the match. I think Isco getting subbed off may have contributed to this but Laurent Blanc showed he is no scrub.
Laurent Blanc I think has a bright future with PSG.

fuenf

Eh, he's definately staying. Only wants dat Bayern money and we won't sell to them.

Well, not everyone can be so lucky to win both the Telekom and Uli-Hoeneß cup.

Speaking of Hoeneß, I loved the Hoeneß in den Knast, Hoeneß in den Knast, Hoeneß, Hoeneß, Hoeneß in den Knast chant.

Hehe true. Regarding the importance of the Supercup:

Im Interview mit dem Fußballmagazin 11 Freunde verrät der 58-Jährige, warum das Duell mit Borussia Dortmund am 12. August 2012 das wichtigste Spiel der Saison war: "Wir hatten vorher so oft gegen Dortmund verloren, wie es das wahrscheinlich in den nächsten 100 Jahren beim FC Bayern nicht mehr geben wird. Später kam dann das Bundesliga-Spiel gegen Borussia dazu, das wir nicht verloren haben und der Sieg im Pokal. Aber auch dafür war der Sieg im Supercup wichtig." Heißt: Der Supercup zeigte dem FC Bayern, dass man Borussia Dortmund doch schlagen könne.

Gratz.

Suen

Because he is a schalke LEGEND! He spend not only one - no! - but two whole years in Gelsenkirchen. And because of his stunning legacy at schalke, they decided not to give away his shirt number (7) anymore, too. That also lasted... one year. Now another fucker is wearing it again.
<3

#Schalke13/14

Mido &#8207;@midoahm 15m
I will never forget when levy came to sign me from Roma and we had to travel back on EasyJet flight!! #coys

Mido &#8207;@midoahm 13m
When we arrived to the airport he asked me to run and I said why..he replied:: to get a good seat...And I couldnt stop laughing! ! #coys

He's so fucking cheap

Most likely because it's a meaningless pre-season friendly against some small club and he knows he can pull it off? He certainly won't do that in an important match.

Raul spent two years at Düsseldorf and just drove to that ugly place a few times a week lol

Mido &#8207;@midoahm 15m
I will never forget when levy came to sign me from Roma and we had to travel back on EasyJet flight!! #coys

Mido &#8207;@midoahm 13m
When we arrived to the airport he asked me to run and I said why..he replied:: to get a good seat...And I couldnt stop laughing! ! #coys

He's so fucking cheap
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

That is golden

Wilbur

Banned
why do you think you're always right?

I wouldn't fucking say what I say if I thought it was going to be wrong you turkey

"i think man of steel is good"

I just wouldn't say it. It's wrong. It's a waste of my time if I went about thinking and posting things I thought was wrong.

fuenf

It was Raul's testimonial against his Arab club. Schalke took the lead 4 or 5-0 in the first half. And after Raul switched sides and played for Schalke, their sole mission was to get Raul his goal, I guess that's why he tried something ridiculous as that. But I'm glad he did.

Suen

man i used to support madrid too during ronado zidane raul era (who wouldn't)..it became incredibly hard to support both of them...followed my idol Ronaldinho to barca.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :lol. No one from Barca-GAF will believe you now except Messi. FF
and keit4
will be all over you.

Bayern have conducted themselves well. What's the issue with them? Better than cunty Barca or Madrid.
Since it's coming from you I don't mind it Lightning. Arse-bros

Fry

I wouldn't fucking say what I say if I thought it was going to be wrong you turkey

"i think man of steel is good"

I just wouldn't say it. It's wrong. It's a waste of my time if I went about thinking and posting things I thought was wrong.

So you're saying people can't change your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom