• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

No, two floors below me. Two floors.

I've killed/trapped easily about 150 roaches by now. I let you do the math how many there must be in the building.

My impression is that the landlord and the exterminator have completely underestimated the scale of the problem.
Good God! Leave as soon as, El.

Cheers Viva. Us United bros stick together.

Get a room, you two.

I'm definitely gonna leave, especially after the exterminator mentioned they were in another apartment on Thursday for a "different problem". I don't even want to know what kind of problem, I better move out before I can find out. Given the people that live in this building it could be anything. I have nothing against abroad students, but for fuck's sake someone teach them the basics of hygiene.

It's really insane how quickly a population of roaches can grow.

If you'd just used a hammer you could have avoided this whole issue. Hammer that first cunt and see his Bacardi Breezer drinking mates back the fuck off pronto.

Fry

Yeah, that was Bloodworth's video. And the community is general is just great, so no wonder he thanks the community he's a part of :p

Come on dude, take it easy :lol

I wasn't being serious.

I find it funny the dude didn't pm the OP and keep complaining he isn't in the first post LOL

Showaddy

Confirmed that Soldado will be moving to Tottenham.

tumblr_mkcviwgFil1qd4c6vo1_400.gif

noal

Banned
I wasn't being serious.

I find it funny the dude didn't pm the OP and keep complaining he isn't in the first post LOL

I'm not complaining; just pointing out that United GAF needs me. I have PM'd the last three Ops but they were all on mobile so I'm not sure if there is a problem with it.

Scum

I'm definitely gonna leave, especially after the exterminator mentioned they were in another apartment on Thursday for a "different problem". I don't even want to know what kind of problem, I better move out before I can find out. Given the people that live in this building it could be anything. I have nothing against abroad students, but for fuck's sake someone teach them the basics of hygiene. Or just throw them out when they live with 8 people in an apartment for 3. It happens. Regularly.

It's really insane how quickly a population of roaches can grow though. I never thought I'd ever see that many that quickly.
Someone's living in their own filth. Sickeneing.

Reports are coming in were offering 60m + Di Maria + Coentrao

Im sick of this Bale saga

Flo pls.
:-/

Confirmed that Soldado will be moving to Tottenham.

tumblr_mkcviwgFil1qd4c6vo1_400.gif
loves%20to%20rake.gif

MPW

Tottenham Hotspur have yet to respond to Real Madrid’s €100 million bid for Gareth Bale, sources close to the process have told ESPN.

i hope to god this is not true

Scum

I'm downplaying it actually. I haven't had much contact with my neighbours, but after this started I looked into some of the apartments. Jesus Christ man. I can't even put into words some of the shit I've seen. It's ridiculous. The location is so amazing, the buildings themselves are okay, yet the landlord/investment holding does nothing with it and instead lets the thing go to shit.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get some sleep now cause I actually have work to do on Sunday including visiting an apartment. I wish you all a great morning/day/evening/weekend.

D:

This is going to get nasty.

Indeed it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom