• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

YtQPTnw.gif

Feorax

There are reports coming out of Greece that we've bid €14m for Papadopalous this afternoon.

If true, it's well short of Schalke's valuation. I can only assume we're hoping Schalke want to cut their losses with his injury.

Edit: Beated

I remember seeing Coutinho in the Champions League for Inter (it wouldn't be for Liverpool, would it?) and I couldn't believe how good he was.

There's got to be something wrong with him for him to be at Liverpool though. He'll probably hand in a transfer request next season when you finish 8th.

I remember seeing Coutinho in the Champions League for Inter (it wouldn't be for Liverpool, would it?) and I couldn't believe how good he was.

There's got to be something wrong with him for him to be at Liverpool though. He'll probably hand in a transfer request next season when you finish 8th.

Let's face it, we weren't exactly batting away competition for his signature iirc. He must have been pretty underwhelming for Inter, misused or not.

Gerhard Tremmel ‏@GerryTremmel 15m
82m £ for Bale is not enough? Tottenham can't keep him anyway over the next few years. Hope he stays in the prem though. #greatplayer

Well that is utterly ridiculous

As I've said before, my parents owe me £3,050.

Today, my Mum tells me that the rent has gone up a bit, so my keep is increasing, and I'll have to buy my food (which has always been included in the keep, about £30 a week.)

a) Why shouldn't my keep increase relative to the rent increase?
b) Why shouldn't my keep stay the same until they've paid off the money they already owe me?

Scum

is casillas madrid's first choice goalkeeper again?
Probably. Bloody stupid though.

Today, my Mum tells me that the rent has gone up a bit, so my keep is increasing, and I'll have to buy my food (which has always been included in the keep, about £30 a week.)

b) Why shouldn't my keep stay the same until they've paid off the money they already owe me?

Time to find your own gaff, mate. :-/

Edit: Do what Wilbury suggests.

Wilbur

Banned

Tell them that your rent should go down in fact, and what is deducted is taken off the debt they owe you until it's all paid off.

Not that I condone them owing you money but £30/wk keep probably barely covers your weekly shop.
You're banking ££££ compared to living on your own or even in a shared house.

justjohn

How much do you pay a month in rent?

How much do you pay a month in rent?

£250 every 4 weeks

@Kamikaze, I buy my own breakfast, lunch, and odds :)

@Wilbur, I've basically been told that if I want that money back, I can find somewhere else to live. Which is nice. 'Oh thanks for helping us out when me and your Dad lost our jobs. What's that, a payment plan? lol, if you want it back, get the fuck out of our house.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom