• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

It's my most played mode.

j0e37HyAWqTtr.jpg

Do I have you on PSN?

Fergie

Banned
Do the number's represent overall ability? What a pile of shite, if they do.

Silva>Hazard>Mata>Bale? lol, in reverse order maybe
RVP only one better than Aguero? lol
Kompany only one better than Terry, and 5 better than Richards? lol
Yah overall. Most of those ratings are from before last season, since it comes out in Sept-Oct.

Clegg

Has Salva posted since last night?

Lego you'd better put on another £300 bet and share the winnings with him as a peace offering.

Fergie

Banned
UT sucks. If they scrapped having to renew contracts, I'd play it.

Yah it's annoying, but I stock up on contracts when I start.

If you play against friends, your fitness, morale and contracts don't go down. Contracts are a bit expensive now, but you get enough coins from playing games to be able to afford them, really.
IAmTheEvolved, I've got you added apparently.

Yeah, I see.

I feel like Ultimate Team plays different than regular online gameplay.

It definitely feels faster, online that is.

Nice to get 4 clean sheets in a row, not sure how wise it is to play such poor teams for the majority of preseason. Can only hope that both teams take the Olympiakos and Celtic matches seriously

GQman2121

Banned
Bought Hanna on BD last night on the cheap while out. Pretty shit movie. Shame because the initial premise was interesting. I thought it was going to be a Metal Gear--child solider--DNA kind of story. It turns out that was just a MacGuffin and the movie ends before any of that is explored.

Batigol

Banned
Ultimate team is alright until you have to start renewing packs all the fucking time and it turns to shit. Fuck that.

It's all about pace. Fuck that.

Everyone just has the fastest players in all positions regardless of technical ability.

I mean, Welliton is a God in this game. Welliton!!

fuenf

Fucking Norway, why can't you beat Germany. (Women's soccer)

Bought Hanna on BD last night on the cheap while out. Pretty shit movie. Shame because the initial premise was interesting. I thought it was going to be a Metal Gear--child solider--DNA kind of story. It turns out that was just a MacGuffin and the movie ends before any of that is explored.

I liked it, sure the beginning is easily the best part but overall it's still ja good coming of age story.

Seems like the PSQuadruple has 6gb RAM available to developers. Better than 4.5 at least :p

edit: Has Siann Massey made a big mistake yet? Is there any chance of her becoming a ref in the PL?

1-0 to the
third division
champions.

Nacho Novo is in the stands, what a legend, I would suck Mccoists dick if he'd bring him back.

Also lol at all the unionist chants since its on BBC alba.

I'm 1 behind, I'll probably get up to date this week. Going football later so I can listen in the car.

I can see myself dropping it tbh. I won;t pretend that Ryan was my favourite guy of the crew, but whenever he wasn;t there, the Bombcast was a meandering, unenthusiastic mess. I know the point of Giantbomb is that they're a tight-knit group and you get a handle on their personalities as much as their opinions of games, but I always found the Ryan-less episodes to be frankly dull and unfocussed. Not sure they can replace him.

lol, Newport battering Villa

dc89

I can see myself dropping it tbh. I won;t pretend that Ryan was my favourite guy of the crew, but whenever he wasn;t there, the Bombcast was a meandering, unenthusiastic mess. I know the point of Giantbomb is that they're a tight-knit group and you get a handle on their personalities as much as their opinions of games, but I always found the Ryan-less episodes to be frankly dull and unfocussed. Not sure they can replace him.

lol, Newport battering Villa

It's pretty much impossible to replace him. My favourite gaming podcast is Player One podcast, usually around 90 minutes and they are pretty funny. And they don't waffle on, it's all about the games.

Plus, I've got CJ and Phi added on my 3DS! And Phil's wife :lol

Jarnet87

I stopped playing UT online a long time ago, I just do the offline tournaments. Lag was bad, and then you have exploiting trolls. Like putting super fast gold quality players in a copper/low star tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom