• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
@Wilbur, I've basically been told that if I want that money back, I can find somewhere else to live. Which is nice. 'Oh thanks for helping us out when me and your Dad lost our jobs. What's that, a payment plan? lol, if you want it back, get the fuck out of our house.'

Not as bad as the credit card dude in the OT, but it's still pretty fucked up. Personally, I would cut my losses and bounce if you can afford it. Fuck um.

bud23

Why are you complaining so much? Are you okay?

Borussia-Dortmund.jpg

189805.jpg
image.php

No, he´s not OK.

Facism

£250 every 4 weeks

@Kamikaze, I buy my own breakfast, lunch, and odds :)

@Wilbur, I've basically been told that if I want that money back, I can find somewhere else to live. Which is nice. 'Oh thanks for helping us out when me and your Dad lost our jobs. What's that, a payment plan? lol, if you want it back, get the fuck out of our house.'

Never ever do business with family. You'll find out they're right cunts about everything, blood or no.

Never ever do business with family. You'll find out they're right cunts about everything, blood or no.

Won't be doing it for my parents again, the pair of knobends. They can afford two fucking holidays a year.

Make that one a year, and it'd be paid off within 24 months.

bobito

Banned
£250 every 4 weeks

@Kamikaze, I buy my own breakfast, lunch, and odds :)

Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom