• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
shut up nerds

:looooooooooool you're back are you? Thought you went into hiding after being stung by the other team

Vettel is a fucking prick. Argues with everyone, takes the piss with his team and teammate, and just moans. Arrogant little arsehole.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So I share the birthday with Carrick lol...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREMINOOOOOOOOOOO

Del+Piero.jpg

Moyes: "I remember when Mourinho lost his job I wrote him a letter. So, for people to say there is any feud is wrong." #MUFC

Nice Davey boy, NICEEEE.

tumblr_m0bekw00H91qitfvdo1_500.gif

Clegg

shut up nerds

He complained to his engineer that Raikkonen wouldn't let him overtake him. He asked that the incident be referred to the race director. Replays showed that Raikkonen blocked him perfectly legally and Vettal was just whining because someone wouldn't let him have an easy race.

Like I said. All he does is bitch.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes: "I remember when Mourinho lost his job I wrote him a letter. So, for people to say there is any feud is wrong." #MUFC

Nice Davey boy, NICEEEE.

tumblr_m0bekw00H91qitfvdo1_500.gif

Hahaha lovely stuff. Mourinho's acting the proper gentleman so far. Wonder when the facade stops.

Was the BVB win great yesterday?

Yeah, really fun match. Obviously still pre-season and Dortmund were always going to be up for it more than Bayern, but just great to have some football back that a) actually means something and b) isn't in Denmark.

Few of Bayern's players looked off the pace and they were missing a few of course, but Robben looked good. Gundogan, Hummels and Reus were great, Aubameyang is the fastest man in the world.

Wilbur

Banned
My birthday is shared with:

Percy Bysshe Shelly
Louis Vuitton
The Queen Mum
Louis Armstrong
Frank Vincent
Billy Bob Thornton
Dean Malenko
Barack Obama
Dennis Lehane
Lee Mack
Kily Gonzalez
Luis Boa Morte
Greta Gerwig
Luis Antonio Cunt Valencia
Cicinho
Cole and Dylan Sprouse

My birthday is shared with:

Percy Bysshe Shelly
Louis Vuitton
The Queen Mum
Louis Armstrong
Frank Vincent
Billy Bob Thornton
Dean Malenko
Barack Obama
Dennis Lehane
Lee Mack
Kily Gonzalez
Luis Boa Morte
Greta Gerwig
Luis Antonio Cunt Valencia
Cicinho
Cole and Dylan Sprouse

This guy was awesome.

"Look at me, I'm Alonso. I'm the best. I only lost because of my car."

Fuck that cunt. Hamilton is not nearly as annoying, but still a cunt with his "Vettel isn't better than me, it's only the car" comment.

It's true tho.

Raikonnen is the true boss anyways.

Clegg

"Look at me, I'm Alonso. I'm the best. I only lost because of my car."

Fuck that cunt. Hamilton is not nearly as annoying, but still a cunt with his "Vettel isn't better than me, it's only the car" comment.

Alonso is actually rather gracious in defeat.

Vettel acts like a two year old who's lolly was taken away from him whenever he doesn't get his own way. He and Grosjean are the worst when it comes to complaining.

Clegg

You've gotta be kidding me. Alonso has made maybe a dozen comments in the past years about how he's the greatest driver and it's all the fault of the car.

Tbf it's a well known fact that Ferrari's F1 cars have been a bit shit for the last few years.

But what has this got to do with Vettel? I said he was acting like a bitch, which he was and then Alonso gets dragged into this as some sort of counter argument. Vettel is a an awful whiner whenever he doesn't get his way.

Nobody would care if he does it every once in a while. But he does it every race.

I just looked it up, the people I share my birthday with represent me rather well.

I've got the coolness of Thibaut Courtois, the handsomeness of Miguel Veloso, the height of Giovani dos Santos (actually I'm slightly taller but whatever), the hair growth of Andres Iniesta and the penis of Peter North.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You've gotta be kidding me. Alonso has made maybe a dozen comments in the past years about how he's the greatest driver and it's all the fault of the car. It's never his fucking fault, it's never that Vettel was better, it's always the fucking car.

Well

It's true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom