• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh really. That's why AS also published the thing :coolface: :totallynotDMasasource:

Every paper in every land sucks infinite clit. Don't believe a thing until someone from a club actually says it, that's what I dream of. A land where one day we're free, free to do what we want.

cuLE467.jpg

Turok_TTZ

AS is as reliable as it's reporters and the sources they cite. depending on reporter and whether they use their own or cite someone else decides how reliable they are.

When AS reports from their own sources, they are usually on the mark. Grain of salt is required by default if using sources that are not their own.

panty

Every paper in every land sucks infinite clit. Don't believe a thing until someone from a club actually says it, that's what I dream of. A land where one day we're free, free to do what we want.

I'm not believing these stories one bit. They're comedy.

angry wooden is best wooden

tell me whats up mama

We have won 1 of our last 12 games... and we're about to play champions league football with the most incomplete team in the world, this will make Fc Nordsjælland look brilliant, it's going to be fucking embarrassing. We just sold Cornelius and apparently refusing to use the money.

I want to kill someone.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I expect there will be a club statement on Bale this week. Tomorrow he will have talks with Levy and be told to wait 12 months.

I don't think he will throw his toys out the pram but the longer these rumours go on the more distracting it gets. Speculation about your players can ruin a pre-season, we need to get Bale training again and focused on the new season. I don't want any of this skiving shit that Modric pulled two summers in a row. This is the statement we reassd two years ago:

"In respect of Luka Modric, we are not prepared to sell, at any price, to Chelsea Football Club or any other club.

We made our stance on this issue abundantly clear in writing to Chelsea. They chose to ignore it and then subsequently made the offer public.

"For the avoidance of any doubt, let me reiterate that we shall not enter into any negotiations whatsoever, with any club, regarding Luka. We now consider this matter closed."

Something like that would shut everybody up until next summer.

Turok_TTZ

I had a dream where I was involved in a threesome. loved it.
Then another dream where I woke up (but still dreaming) and proceeded to shag my wife. loved that the most.
And then woke up again (to another dream) where my wife was pegging me. was alright for a change.

and then I finally wake up this morning with my lady and she happened to be in mood so...
I had a great morning today.

Wilbur

Banned
We have won 1 of our last 12 games... and we're about to play champions league football with the most incomplete team in the world, this will make Fc Nordsjælland look brilliant, it's going to be fucking embarrassing. We just sold Cornelius and apparently refusing to use the money.

I want to kill someone.

Ohhh dear. #bringstaleback

Wilbur

Banned
I had a dream where I was involved in a threesome. loved it.
Then another dream where I woke up (but still dreaming) and proceeded to shag my wife. loved that the most.
And then woke up again (to another dream) where my wife was pegging me. was alright for a change.

319592_10150763879910634_4818174_n.jpg

just one more time i swear

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Københavns director of sports looks like he's enjoying life.

http://i.imgur.com/tJ9wJNN.jpg[IMG]

This is a doll dedicated to him.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6EnZNjw.jpg

Fuck, now I wanna dedicate one to Marotta too.

1985361-marotta.jpg

But for a totally different reason.
<3

GOOD JOB THIS YEAR MARRY

I want to kill someone.

Don't worry Wooden, we'll be the ones that make Nordsjælland look brilliant this week :(

I want to kill someone.

71898_original.jpg

Turok_TTZ

In the threesome dream it wasn't two women most peeps would think, it was two guys. I was being banged and I was blowing some guy off at the same time in this dream. was a funny dream really.

my dreams be weird but I had wierder dreams. Best dream was when I was fighting my wife but we were making love at the same time. nothing like uppercutting my lady, striking her jaw whilst shagging her as she tries to gnaw my eyes out or break my nose. I nearly had that dream come true! good times.

Splatt

I want to kill someone.

Can't be worse than Dinamo Z. last year.

arkon

In the threesome dream it wasn't two women most peeps would think, it was two guys. I was being banged and I was blowing some guy off at the same time in this dream. was a funny dream really.

my dreams be weird but I had wierder dreams. Best dream was when I was fighting my wife but we were making love at the same time. nothing like uppercutting my lady, striking her jaw whilst shagging her as she tries to gnaw my eyes out or break my nose. I nearly had that dream come true! good times.

Benzema and Ozil

Arnie

Your dreams explain your posts.

Lightning

Banned
A mod needs to come in here and ban every Liverpool, Man United and Real Madrid fan and then everything will be right with the world again.

Linius

Oh you won't, don't worry about that.They are nearly as bad as us. Seriously their defense is not just bad but terrible, we even loaned them our worst defender.

otJkejb.png

Woah, you guys lost the first two games of the season? :/

I thought Copenhagen was like the über club in Denmark, the one to beat.

I was away for the weekend camping so I missed our presentation match against Real Sociedad but it seems we played well and we won 2-0, not a bad result.
Adrien scored a great goal. That away kit is so fucking weird, not sure if I like it.

i4ptWzbG6Cmas.gif

Woah, you guys lost the first two games of the season? :/

I thought Copenhagen was like the über club in Denmark, the one to beat.

Won one of our last 12. :']

Last season you could think it was maybe just a result of us having already won the league, but it's clear now that the team is full of rent boys that needs their ass forcefully penetrated until they leave again.

Also our director of sports is failing hard, our whole concept is based around having having a huge forward, with lots of crosses from the fullbacks and wingers, problem being that these days we only have fucking midgets in the box.

Linius

Is he shit? :(

Well shit is a big word. But injured a lot and not that good. His speed is his main pro. But we have Fisher for his position. And more wingers like Andersen and Sana to back Fisher up if needs be.

Won one of our last 12. :']

Last season you could think it was maybe just a result of us having already won the league, but it's clear now that the team is full of rent boys that needs their ass forcefully penetrated until they leave again.

Too bad. Hope you guys make it trough the season quite alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom