• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

"Friendly" match against Getafe today.

i62EPOscnlG7Y.gif

Yellow card right there.

Oh fuck, that's awful.

Slizz

It didn't look like much more than a knee knock. Hopefully he didn't tear anything and it's just a bone bruise or something,

how shit is Concacaf that Panama makes it to a tournament final?

it's like Luxembourg making it to the Euro Cup finals, goddamn.

Oh please.

Yes, theyre a small county, but theyre more the equivalent of England.

95% of the time, panama/england get their ass kicked by spain, germany, italy, france / usa, mexico, costa rica.

But theres always that 5%.

Uhh this went much worse than I wanted it to.

Mass Effect 2 is a great fun game, one of those games that you forget their flaws to enjoy.

I'll go lie down now.

Mass effect 2 was alright but clearly a sign of the series already getting shittier. Decent WRPG though, I mean it's certainly better than anything those Bethesda cunts have done for years.

Yen

Since the only tv channels I've had for most of the summer are rté, I've watched a lot of GAA lately, and I'm reminded of this:

oneilldummy.gif

Fantastic dummy
That image better work

Plasma

Banned
So the latest Arsenal transfer rumour is that we're signing Malaga's RB Jesus Gamez for cash plus Bendtner, anyone know if he is any good?

GQman2121

Banned
I can't think of one game I would label as perfect.

Maybe No Mercy for the 64 if we're talking straight perfect fun memories.

I suppose Snake Eater and San Andeas come close for me personally.

Mass effect 2 was alright but clearly a sign of the series already getting shittier. Decent WRPG though, I mean it's certainly better than anything those Bethesda cunts have done for years.

Skyrim was a lot of fun, broken game in many ways but I still had a lot of fun with it.

So... you're saying Deadly Premonition is perfect?

By my definition, it is. Although I do feel somewhat dirty for saying that, it's a broken video game.

I can't think of one game I would label as perfect.

Maybe No Mercy for the 64 if we're talking straight perfect fun memories.

I suppose Snake Eater and San Andeas come close for me personally.

Metroid Prime for me. Can't tell you how many times I played through that game . . . I know it isn't objectively perfect but for me, it is exactly what I want in a game, from top to bottom.

FootballFan

Viva bro we told you Breaking Bad s2 is not as good. But guess vivalaraza doesn't read posts anymore, made his name bold so he might see it.

Oh you won't, don't worry about that.They are nearly as bad as us. Seriously their defense is not just bad but terrible, we even loaned them our worst defender.

otJkejb.png

Midtyland4lyfe.

"Friendly" match against Getafe today.

i62EPOscnlG7Y.gif

Yellow card right there.

Welcome to La Liga.

Feorax

Reina put this on twitter the other day;

@PReina25: Thanks everybody for the support!!really appreciate it..in the next few days I'll say good bye like I wanted to

He still hasn't been formally confirmed as a Napoli player. I wonder if he's going to play in Gerrard's testimonial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom