• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
In the threesome dream it wasn't two women most peeps would think, it was two guys. I was being banged and I was blowing some guy off at the same time in this dream. was a funny dream really.

my dreams be weird but I had wierder dreams. Best dream was when I was fighting my wife but we were making love at the same time. nothing like uppercutting my lady, striking her jaw whilst shagging her as she tries to gnaw my eyes out or break my nose. I nearly had that dream come true! good times.

i cannt breth

LegoArmo

Well shit is a big word. But injured a lot and not that good. His speed is his main pro. But we have Fisher for his position. And more wingers like Andersen and Sana to back Fisher up if needs be.

Celtic could use a winger, especially one with pace. I hope he does okay in the SPL. I imagine it's a level slightly below the Eredivisie.

Linius

Celtic could use a winger, especially one with pace. I hope he does okay in the SPL. I imagine it's a level slightly below the Eredivisie.

Yeah, probably. Especially now Celtic is the last big club left there. We've beaten Celtic with their XI in last seasons pre-season 4-0. That was one week before they were playing CL qualifiers.

LegoArmo

Yeah, probably. Especially now Celtic is the last big club left there. We've beaten Celtic with their XI in last seasons pre-season 4-0. That was one week before they were playing CL qualifiers.

Celtic are notoriously bad in pre-season, but yeah, there's 4-5 good teams in the Dutch league and only 1 in the SPL, it's a shame.

I wish you had more positive news about this guy, but we'll see how he gets on with a change of scenery. That's a couple of Netherlands guys at Celtic now.

would be legit pissed if USA wins it. Legit pissed.

middlefingerija9j.gif

How the fuck are Panama in a final

Because Mexico are an embarrassment to football.

Feorax

Assaidi medical at Anderlecht possibly tomorrow. Good luck to the lad.

Also seen some rumours we have two medicals booked in this week. Obviously one would be for Cissokho, but fuck knows who else.

What's with the stereotyping of Germans during every sporting event? They are always more "prepared" and "disciplined" than the opposition just because they are German. It's worse than when they call Italians defensive-minded or the British playing hoofball, because those refer to tactics whereas the stereotyping of Germans goes to character.

LegoArmo

What's with the stereotyping of Germans during every sporting event? They are always more "prepared" and "disciplined" than the opposition just because they are German. It's worse than when they call Italians defensive-minded, because that refers to tactics whereas the stereotyping of Germans goes to character.

What it actually means is "we English are never prepared or disciplined and just run around like headless chickens, woe is us"

fuenf

What's with the stereotyping of Germans during every sporting event? They are always more "prepared" and "disciplined" than the opposition just because they are German. It's worse than when they call Italians defensive-minded or the British playing hoofball, because those refer to tactics whereas the stereotyping of Germans goes to character.

Well according to the German press we are always underprepared and not passionate enough.

Linius

Celtic are notoriously bad in pre-season, but yeah, there's 4-5 good teams in the Dutch league and only 1 in the SPL, it's a shame.

I wish you had more positive news about this guy, but we'll see how he gets on with a change of scenery. That's a couple of Netherlands guys at Celtic now.

Yeah, Van Dijk went there too I saw.

Well, Boerrigter will probably be of good service to Celtic. But mainly because of his many injuries he wasn't the right guy for us.

Slizz

Panama sent their A-squad and they have actually been pretty good overall in the whole tourney.

Only 3 goals allowed so far.

Also seen some rumours we have two medicals booked in this week. Obviously one would be for Cissokho, but fuck knows who else.

Ilori? It seems he wasn´t part of the squad that was on the presentation match yesterday.

Arnie

Good luck to him.

Just watched Ibe's tour reflections video, he speaks so clearly and intelligently for a young player. Compare him to the likes of Raheem and Wisdom and he sounds like Salazar.

Reckon Cissokho will be our final signing. Papa's a dream and I don't even think we're bothered about Eriksen, which to me feels like a mistake. But I trust the people who brought us Sturridge and Coutinho for £20 million.

Randdalf

Patrick Agyemang is a beast, Rayo couldn't deal with him. But then they went and scored 2 goals and passed it around us for 45 mins.

Good luck to him.

Just watched Ibe's tour reflections video, he speaks so clearly and intelligently for a young player. Compare him to the likes of Raheem and Wisdom and he sounds like Salazar.

Reckon Cissokho will be our final signing. Papa's a dream and I don't even think we're bothered about Eriksen, which to me feels like a mistake. But I trust the people who brought us Sturridge and Coutinho for £20 million.

I keep forgetting how good Sturridge has been for us so far. It just feels like he could easily start struggling for goals.

Feorax

I think if we start selling players then we really can't afford to leave it at that. The players likely to go now are Skrtel, Coates and Suarez (plus Speo), and if they go they will absolutely need replacing.

Going to be a mental couple of weeks I think.

ATF487

Assaidi looked decent when he came on, sort of confused on why we're moving him on so quickly but whatever.

also gus johnson stop saying panamaw

Arnie

I keep forgetting how good Sturridge has been for us so far. It just feels like he could easily start struggling for goals.

Nah, Sturridge is quality. To be fair he was fucking brilliant at Bolton, and when he was getting game time under AVB. He's not a flash in the pan, lad's got real talent. He's one of the most technically gifted English players, after the likes of Wilshere. If he was French a lot more people would take notice.

He's got fitness issues, but we've got a really good medical team to account for that.

Also what the fuck is that avatar?

I think if we start selling players then we really can't afford to leave it at that. The players likely to go now are Skrtel, Coates and Suarez (plus Speo), and if they go they will absolutely need replacing.

Going to be a mental couple of weeks I think.
If we sell Skrtel and Coates we're definitely getting Papa.

Don't really see how we can sell Suarez with Soldado going to Spurs. The only thing we can hope for is that it's Real who buy Suarez (after failing to land Bale) and we can get a player in as part of the deal. Like Morata.

Tall, good positioning and timing, fast. He actually holds the Academy record for the 50m sprint or something, beating Nani and Ronaldo. He is still young and makes some silly mistakes but there´s lots of potential there and he could become a great CB.

Rodgers pls :p

Nah, Sturridge is quality. To be fair he was fucking brilliant at Bolton, and when he was getting game time under AVB. He's not a flash in the pan, lad's got real talent. He's one of the most technically gifted English players, after the likes of Wilshere. If he was French a lot more people would take notice.

He's got fitness issues, but we've got a really good medical team to account for that.

I hope his form continues, woild make Suarez's ban/leaving much easier to handle. When's he back anyway?

Laters, knobends :)

Arnie

Rodgers pls :p

I hope his form continues, woild make Suarez's ban/leaving much easier to handle. When's he back anyway?

Laters, knobends :)

He was back running recently, I think he'll make the Stoke game. I fucking hope so, anyway. Borini's just plop.

What's your avatar?

Carbonox

Shola Ameobi scored another goal in our win against Blackpool today. 3 goals in preseason. He's obviously the striker we need to lead us to the top 4.

hurrdurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom