• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye-West-Chin-Head--81349.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I haven't watched it yet, but I hope that the park, rooney, and ronaldo counterattack in that sexy blue kit is at least in the top 5.

Against Arsenal? It's high up but not that high.

Some amazing Scholes, Cole and Beckham goals in there, some tasty Rooney and Ronaldos as well.

The sound mixing is the best thing about the game. If I didn't know any better I'd assume whoever uploaded the video was playing stuff over the top of the audio to take the piss.

I liked this comment on the soundtrack

"Oh god the soundtrack to this game is such a sublime train wreck. It's clear that whatever modern day mozart created the soundtrack to this game was pretty much given a guitar, a synth, and a bag of blow and told to go for it. Who would have guessed that it would work so well for this game?"

Plasma

Banned
Arsene Wenger said:
You can’t have any weak positions. You need players who can make the difference. You need a team who can stop the other team from scoring goals, so a good goalkeeper and good defence and you need to score.

I really hope this means we'll be picking up some players because we're weak in a few positions.

Chelsea guy on twitter says we've got an informal agreement with United over Rooney. Mou did seem pretty confident about it when he was discussing transfers the other day so it seems like its possible.

The guy has a decent track record from what I can tell (Bluetintedgaz).

K1LLER7

Chelsea guy on twitter says we've got an informal agreement with United over Rooney. Mou did seem pretty confident about it when he was discussing transfers the other day so it seems like its possible.

The guy has a decent track record from what I can tell (Bluetintedgaz).

Rooney out
Fabregas In

I'd be happy with that,

GoT is great but it still has a lot to prove, the last 2 seasons where weak until the last 3 episodes in their season. Breaking Bad is on from the first to last episode in season 3 to 5.

The slow paced moments in GoT are vital to the story but they could be done in a better way.

Fry

Did you see the new teaser? I came

His voice over works perfectly. Creepy teaser, loved it.

I haven't read any spoilers so far, but I did see a set picture a long time ago that is very spoiler-ish, but apparently we're gonna see it in Ep 09 so I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom