• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia want Giroud to replace Soldado? They're dreaming..... shouldn't bother wasting their time inquiring. Not for sale.

Arsenal are a selling club these days, if Valencia come in with a decent bid, Silent Stan will make sure he gets his £££ just as he did with Cesc, Nasri, RVP and Song.

Slizz

By simply ordering a pizza from this pizza place I received 2 free Miami Marlins tickets to any of the 16 home games in August and September.

They are all games during the week because they need people to fill the seats lol.

They've closed the upper deck and by the 3rd inning they push whatever crowd shows up as close as possible to the field to keep up the appearance of a packed house on TV.

Don't bother, you might get batteries or piss bottles thrown at you via interwebz.

GQman2121

Banned
By simply ordering a pizza from this pizza place I received 2 free Miami Marlins tickets to any of the 16 home games in August and September.

They are all games during the week because they need people to fill the seats lol.

They've closed the upper deck and by the 3rd inning they push whatever crowd shows up as close as possible to the field to keep up the appearance of a packed house on TV.

The best part is that it's a brand spanking new stadium that they built smaller than the league average so that they could fill it. Terribly run cub and that's coming from someone who is currently wearing an Orioles hat.

Slizz

The best part is that it's a brand spanking new stadium that they built smaller than the league average so that they could fill it. Terribly run cub and that's coming from someone who is currently wearing an Orioles hat.

It makes me so angry, especially since my favorite Miami team is the Hurricanes who had a landmark football stadium demolished for that new stadium. Oh yea most of which was paid by So. Fla taxpayers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats US GAF.
3AQmK.gif

Suen

Yeah I'm hearing this as well. Probably mean that Sagna is our back up centre back this season. He's looked okay there so fine by me.

Wonder if Gamez is any good though.
Malaga has lost (sold) so many of their important players the past year, their ban really killed it.

#MalagaSegundaDivision14/15

Judderman

drawer by drawer
US was competing with Italy there in having the least amount of class

US struggled to beat a 2nd class CONCACAF team and results to thuggery and sore winning in the final minutes in an attempt to stall the clock.

Clearly, great things await.

Lets take a look at Panama's record

World Cup Record

1930 to 1934 – Non-FIFA member
1938 to 1974 – Did not enter
1978 to 2010 – Did not qualify

Currently 5th out of 6th in their world cup qualification group.

Clearly a giant that the US has stunningly toppled, in a tournament played exclusively in the US.

World cup 2014 victor confirmed.

You imply that Mexico was paying attention.

Its a tournament that wasnt even deemed worthy of an official thread here on GAF, implying its of little or no importance.

You know what the official football thread was literally talking about while this game was on? The Marlins. You know, a baseball team. Thats how disinterested they were.

Mexico had more important things to worry about, like a confederations cup. Why bother with a a summer friendly hosted by the US marketing organization in US stadiums?

Salt?

Not even the MLS could be bothered to not schedule a game today.

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Telegraph reporting that Bayern are preparing to bid £35m for David Luiz.

Pep not taking the Super Cup loss lightly.

Keep throwing away Bayern's money Pep lol

I wonder if Bayern is going to be as forgiving as we were when he did all those shit signings.

Wilbur

Banned
yeah, to be a country you need at least 2 people inside you at the same time, Linius. ask Wilbur for more info.

You and Garay can penetrate me wherever is loosest

holyyy fuck the last 10 goals wow

Loved United during the Cole+Yorke era. Also :lol at people who always say Beckham can't play.

Yeah, Yorkey's still one of my all time favourites. And Beckham, you're completely right. People who just thought he was a right foot are fucking nuts.

Wilbur

Banned
Scholes and Ronaldo with the most, as you'd expect. It's easy to forget how great Andy Cole was though. Incredible striker.

Surprised to see Rooney score a chipped goal. It must be the one time he's actually done it. It's tiresome watching him fail to do it again over and over and over.

Who was it against in that vid? There was an amazing one against Middlesbrough in the FA cup, can't remember if that was the one in the video but I remember Schwarzer being absolutely dumbfounded as it flies over his head.

Some brilliant Cole goals, and Beckham had some lovely ones too; surprisingly Tevez, and Nani as well. I'll keep the faith <3

not enough Ruud tho

kharma45

and man, RVN was a beast

Ultimate beast in the box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jEjfYEwNkY

Who was it against in that vid? There was an amazing one against Middlesbrough in the FA cup, can't remember if that was the one in the video but I remember Schwarzer being absolutely dumbfounded as it flies over his head.

Some brilliant Cole goals, and Beckham had some lovely ones too; surprisingly Tevez, and Nani as well. I'll keep the faith <3

not enough Ruud tho

Yeah Nani has scored some corkers, I presume this one is in that video, has always stood out for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrCr2Mx4uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom