• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Yup

Night's Dawn books are hype.

Malazan is the real thing, though. Been rereading the series and fuuuuuuuck. Rake is my boy.

High five! Night's Dawn is what got me into Hamilton, now I'm reading the Void trilogy, which is fucking great. I adore this man's vision of the human race's (far) future. So many inspiring ideas and technologies, the universe so well thought out. And he's a pretty good writer too.

Not familiar with Malazan, other than with the name. What is it about?

Fergie

Banned
Cleverley-Scholes.jpg

Why are they going on about Zesh Rehman likes he Trevor Sinclair from WC2002 and we should all remember him.

Nobody knows who the fuck he is.

Feorax

I'm beginning to wonder whether we're signing Melgarejo to play on the Left Wing, because by all accounts he's a shite LB.

Melgarejo LW, Cissokho LB, and then a CB.

Then it's just resolving the Suarez issue...

lol, our defenders are more clinical than our strikers. Fabio <3

Yup

Night's Dawn books are hype.

Malazan is the real thing, though. Been rereading the series and fuuuuuuuck. Rake is my boy.

Kalam Mekhar was badass too. Did that magnificent bastard ever wake up again? I still haven't read the last book.

Salazar

Not familiar with Malazan, other than with the name. What is it about?

Lots of shit.

Soldiers, wizards, magic, explosives, gods, shapeshifters, giant fucking swords that imprison your soul, hounds of the underworld, trickster deities, cannibalism.

The funniest, deepest, and most exciting fantasy series.

Salazar

Kalam Mekhar was badass too. Did that magnificent bastard ever wake up again? I still haven't read the last book.

Me neither. I'm definitely going hrough the whole lot this time though. A kid in a tute last week asked me what my favourite book was and I just thought, fuck it, "Malazan".

20 or so blank faces.

bud

For all intents and purposes, Cartography.

that's actually pretty cool, man. do you have a job lined up?

can you draw me a map of the female sex organ and direct me to the pleasure button also known as the clitoris i can't find it

Wilbur

Banned
On the Guardian liveblog lol

2 min Apart from Ryan Giggs, has there ever been a more frustrating footballer than Anderson? He takes possession in his own half, and immediately sweeps a perfect ball forwards, into the stride of Zaha, pacing down the right. He cuts back low and hard, Anderson arriving on the edge of the box, but his shit is deflected away from the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom