• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Wes!
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Is Drive as good a film as many make it out to be? .

Yeah, it's good. Not as good as they're making it out to be, but good nonetheless.

Wes

venison crêpe
that's actually pretty cool, man. do you have a job lined up?

can you draw me a map of the female sex organ and direct me to the pleasure button also known as the clitoris i can't find it

No unfortunately but I'm optimistic.

It's taken me longer to complete than it should have done as I suffered some severe personal problems for almost a year in the middle of the course.

That's all behind me I'm lucky to say. I know other in here have suffered setbacks and personal issues in the past few months, hopefully this can be a tiny encouragements that there is always light ahead even in the darkest of times.

Wes

venison crêpe
Usain Bolt:
“The British royal family are great people - and I’ve been fortunate enough to meet some of them.

“I want to give all my best to the Prince and Duchess on their firstborn.

“I just hope he doesn’t follow in his daddy’s footsteps and become an Aston Villa fan. It isn’t fair to put a child through that - especially not a prince.”

Go do one Usain. Quickly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It's taken me longer to complete than it should have done as I suffered some severe personal problems for almost a year in the middle of the course.

That's all behind me I'm lucky to say. I know other in here have suffered setbacks and personal issues in the past few months, hopefully this can be a tiny encouragements that there is always light ahead even in the darkest of times.

You're staying up, Aston Villa.

Clegg

From the Guardian's MBM coverage of the game:

38 min However good he is or isn't, Wilfried Zaha is not only called Wilf and smokes Woodbines but is a lot of fun to watch. His ability to emerge from crowded areas with the ball, leaving you with no precise idea of quite how he managed it, is similar to that of Luis Suarez.

Zaha = Suarez

LegoArmo

I was going to put that it was either us or Celtic he was pandering to, but decided to be a bit reckless.

Fuck it, I REGRET NOTHING!

Watched a video of him, his play style looks the spitting image of Hooper's to be honest. Price being quoted is around 5m euros.

bud

this sounds kind of familiar to my situation. you inspire me.
one day i'll have my master's degree and i'll toast to both of us.

best of luck in your future endeavors, wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom