• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I hope if we do sell Suarez, that we give Barca a taste of their own medicine and include a buyback clause, a 50% sell-on clause, etc.

Are you invoking the royal "we" here or what's the deal with above?

Dennis Suarez, Man City youth player.

Denis Suarez, Man City youngster. Barca are apparently interested in buying him for £4m.

Might have been posted, but apparently Newcastle are giving up on Gomis. Their latest bid of £7m was rejected.

I want to see him flourish under The Engineer.

L1NETT

Wait, did Zesh Rehman play against United today? What a hero, served us very well indeed.

Oh, and the knob Peterboro chairman said if they had signed Wells it would have been a club record deal. Which puts it above £1.1 million. Stop unsettling him you gorp, why we he leave to go to a smaller club.

spidye

Just got my resit results back. The exam I walked out of last time, I passed. Dunno what I got because its capped at 40% haha, so I got... 40%! HUZZAHHH

And then the essay I got 25% on last time, I just resat the exact same question and got 65%. Boom.

Just got to do the exam next year now and its all good.

congrats bro. may januzay be the messiah for you guys

Meier

Watching that Malaga v Porto game. Forgot how dirty Porto are. Denilo is a real cunt. And Isco's goal was a peach.

I think it was Metalmurphy who posted some clips from Porto's recent game (a friendly I assume) and Danilo scored a few goals. He's definitely going to make a big money move within the next few years. I think I sold him for about $50m with a 50% sell-on clause in FM 13.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
zlCfzREWFTEbRJiC8Q

My word, this game is good.

Amazing game. One of the few games that I thought was try touching. The 'Mother' title for the series is so perfect.

If only more games like this were made instead of grimdark brawlers and shooting games.

Feorax

I see Asda has binned selling Wii U software and consoles.

If they get this thing to even Gamecube levels of success it will be a massive turnaround.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hooly shit

oh my fucking god LOL
haven’t tweeted in 2 days? Hopefully you died you fucking bald cunt. Go buy some wax to rub on that head of yours.

I will skin your wife alive and have sex with her fleshless body. I will then wear her flesh and make you pay.

why do i get probation when even when the game kicks me u fucking retarded faggot piece of shit paki cunt

Fuck I can't stop laughing :lol

It's like United's Facebook post Fergie.

enishi

So the only thing Rio did in the Hong Kong is meeting his net friend (who is a famous Bikini girl here) :lol:

He must enjoy the trip here.

29ec1p2r3.jpg

Clegg

For the sake of my sanity I'm going on the assumption that Fabregas' agent is hardly going to say "Yes we've spoke with United officials and they made a great offer to Cesc".

It's still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom