• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani, Valencia and Vidic playing their first pre-season game tonight at Crewe.

Hernandez and Rooney haven't played any minutes yet either.

Can't really afford a slow start to the season this year, slightly concerning.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Exactly. It's the same as when we were after MkJudas.

Edit: A girl at work has just seen me posting, and asked why I have a picture of Jeremy Kyle under my user name :(
Hey at least she didn't ask about the floating horse above your post. There's no way out of that one

Wilbur

Banned
Nani, Valencia and Vidic playing their first pre-season game tonight at Crewe.

Hernandez and Rooney haven't played any minutes yet either.

Can't really afford a slow start to the season this year, slightly concerning.

No new signings will be bedded in and they've all missed the pre-season. We're going to lose at the Etihad for sure.

I just found out that Del Piero is going to be where I'm currently on holiday, Jesolo. He's having the preseason with Sydney FC here, hopefully I'll be able to get his autograph.

Wilbur

Banned
We don't play City until the end of September. A whole 2 months away still.

But Chelsea and Liverpool within the first 3 weeks is tough.

Fuck I thought that was the last game in the first five.

Swansea, Chelsea, Liverpool, international break, Palace, City?

RIP Chucho. :(

Been playing and loving Shadowrun Returns during the weekend. Today I awoke on VACATION! But with weird videocard problems that made me try out a beta driver. So far so good but I'm not in the clear yet.

Use this handy graph for future references

pAKelKf.jpg

Just woke up to the news that Benitez passed away, hit me hard. It was literally some weeks ago that I was cheering and celebrating the title with America.

Rest in peace.

Gambit

Amazing game. One of the few games that I thought was try touching. The 'Mother' title for the series is so perfect.

If only more games like this were made instead of grimdark brawlers and shooting games.

I've only just beaten Frank (he required a bit of grinding), but I already like it a lot.

There are so many NPCs in the town who seemingly have no purpose, but still have more personality than your average Nathan Drake copy.

@dc89: level 8 and he is a piece of cake

dc89

I've only just beaten Frank (he required a bit of grinding), but I already like it a lot.

There are so many NPCs in the town who seemingly have no purpose, but still have more personality than your average Nathan Drake copy.

Yeah! I agree, the game has more towns than FFXIII. :lol
Also, I've not faced Frank yet. But I heard you had to do a little bit of leveling up.

justjohn

Not exactly sure why reina is moaning about leaving Liverpool. He gets to live in naples and play champions league football. Surely thats better than Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom