• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Baloteli and Tevez were fine. And Mario proved it, domestically and internationally.

It was Mancini, the clown.

A better manager would have gotten more than one goal from Ballotelli last season, but he would always have his mind on Milan eventually.

Teves didn't even learn English ffs.

Blablurn

robert-lewandowski-514.jpg

How the hell is this even possible
KuGsj.gif

LW36uQ2.jpg

because :

When UEFA allocate their prize money, which was €905m this year, to the participating clubs, they take into account, equally, results on the pitch and each country's market pool.

Italy's market pool is particularly high thanks to the high television rights paid by Sky and Mediaset, and is believed to be around €80m.

These figures are then distributed equally to the nation's participating teams, but with Italy only having two participating teams, Juve and Milan benefitted more than German, Spanish or English clubs, who had to share the money with 2 or 3 other teams

and edit : I'm DCing.

Zabojnik

Lorenzo Insigne "I will never go to Juve, even if they pay me triple the salary."

We don't want you, L O R E N Z O I N S I G N E. One Giovinco is enough.

65M€ in CL prizes, fuck yeah. IL CLUB PIU' PREMIATO AL MONDO! Marry should totally pull a Galliani and announce it to the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We don't want you, L O R E N Z O I N S I G N E. One Giovinco is enough.

65M€ in CL prizes, fuck yeah. IL CLUB PIU' PREMIATO AL MONDO! Marry should totally pull a Galliani and announce it to the world.

Champions of Europe sul campo.
KuGsj.gif

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Salvadora

These were my thoughts too. If he signs for Arsenal, he can basically kiss his La Liga dreams goodbye. Would make far more sense to stay here for another season, even if he's just playing for a move.

I don't think that's necessarily true.

He's only 26.

Randdalf

Suarez is a good player, but is he really worth all that baggage? I can't see why any English club would want to sign him after all he's said and done.

Nyx

PSV vs Zulte Waregem in 3rd ql CL round.

Should be easy.

lol easy?
Don't underestimate them!

Utrecht will play Tromso from Norway or Inter Baki from Azerbedjan or however you spell that, IF we beat those damn Luxemburgers next week...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lazio offering 6,5M€ for Quaglia. Piss off, Lotito. Although they might be willing to include Lulic in the deal ... Mmmm.

LOLic! <3

Hell, I'd give them Quaglia and Giovinco.

Hey I don't CARE if they don't want Giovinco, JUST TAKE HIM FFS.

Ugh, it's going to be almost 100 degrees again today. Wtf, fuck you Al Gore.

On days like this I'm glad I'm injured, because I'm too stupid to not play football willingly.

Feorax

I don't think that's necessarily true.

He's only 26.

He turns 27 at the beginning of next year. If he went to Arsenal, then unless he planned to screw you guys over completely, he'd probaby be about 29 by the time he had the option to move to Madrid or Barca, at which time there would almost certainly be someone younger and better available for them to spend stupid money on.

I could be wrong, but I genuinely believe his next move will be the biggest in his career.

Lazio offering 6,5M€ for Quaglia. Piss off, Lotito. Although they might be willing to include Lulic in the deal ... Mmmm.

Yes please! And Quagliarella would actually do quite well at Lazio, and vice versa.

-

Based on a couple things like media presence, type of rumours, and our position in the transfer market, I reckon we're keeping most of our players available on the market like Vucinic, De Ceglie, Matri, Padoin. Marrone is staying, too. If Isla goes it will only be to Inter but I reckon Conte gives him another go, and Quagliarella is 50/50 at this point.

I don't suspect well make too much movement otherwise. Maybe a LWB/LB, and a few youngsters but I suspect we're done.

But all told I'm very happy with this transfer window, even without Jovetic. It's a shame that he's not coming to play for us but I suspect that's a matter of time: Fiorentina doesn't want to do business with us, and vice versa, and Jovetic didn't want to go any where else in Serie A. A couple years in City and he'll come to us at some point in the future if his career doesn't tank.

Wilbur

Banned
Sir Alex Ferguson joins Al Jazeera as host of English Premier League coverage

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wo...-al-jazeeras-english-premier-league-coverage/

hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhh

Al Jazeera is an absolute must watch next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom