• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Happens to the best of us.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45910759&postcount=10028

iMYWWTzXH0viQ.png

Brilliant

Wes

venison crêpe
Matt Lowton becomes sixth Aston Villa player to sign new deal

Huzzah! Six new contracts and six new signings thus far.

Carbonox

Not accurate. Some guy mentioned Arsenal wanted him and caught offside started reporting that guy said Arsenal have signed him :lol

CaughtOffside and Sports Direct News need to be banned from humanity.

He's also expensive and streakier than bacon.

We can afford him and either way he's probably the primary replacement for Cisse with Remy/Bent backing up.

Although I think we'll sign Bent, I'd love a strikeforce of Gomis, Remy and Gouffran, with Campbell hovering around as he grows. It'll likely be Bent instead of Remy though.

Carbonox

Totally wearing a short sleeved shirt when I go out tonight. It's a bit too big but I'll do the top button up and look like a flid. Gonna rock dem socks with crocs baby.

Zabojnik

I'm quite satisfied too, everything now is just an extra really.
3AQmK.gif

Zuniga or Lulic would be the cherry on top. (or shit on top, depending on who you ask)

Zuniga >>> Kolarov. I'm sorry guys, but it's just how it is.

Oh my lawl, Zambrotta signed for Chiasso !

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...rico-assistente-allenatore-e-calciatore.shtml

I can't stop laughing.

Chiasso is too good for that ungrateful traitor cunt.

Marquinhos failed his PSG medical.

Something to do with his...blood.

It's Rome's air. Turns you into ...

boro.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Finding out at some point today whether or not I'm getting the hook up for our last preseason game against Roma on August 10 in Washington. It's just too bad the game is at RFK stadium and not FedEx.

If Zenit lose to Nordsjaelland, I'm quitting footygaf. We're dreadful enough to do it, too.

Rubin Kazan is also going to play Randers in the EL . We're going to kill your coefficient WoodenLung, you're going to lose that CL spot ;p

Linius

If Zenit lose to Norsjaelland, I'm quitting footygaf. We're dreadful enough to do it, too.

Rubin Kazan is also going to play Randers in the EL . We're going to kill your coefficient WoodenLung, you're going to lose that CL spot ;p

I'm hoping for a PSV - Zenit draw the next round.

Walshy

Was reading up about Bernard and discovered that his rights are owned only 50% by his club Atletico Mineiro and the other is by a third party company called BMG, who have close links with Porto. Apparently Porto could get him for just half of the €20m being touted around by journalists.

Might complicate things for any english club going for him.

LTWheels

Was reading up about Bernard and discovered that his rights are owned only 50% by his club Atletico Mineiro and the other is by a third party company called BMG, who have close links with Porto. Apparently Porto could get him for just half of the €20m being touted around by journalists.

That's how Porto gets a lot of their players from South America.

Wes

venison crêpe
Finding out at some point today whether or not I'm getting the hook up for our last preseason game against Roma on August 10 in Washington. It's just too bad the game is at RFK stadium and not FedEx.

Best of luck, hope you get to go.

Meier

That's how Porto gets a lot of their players from South America.

Yeah, I just posted about that (not this particular scenario, just the third party stuff in Portugal) in response to Naughty God. Porto will get Bernard then sell him for €40m in a few years.

GorillaJu

I read that as well. I can't think of any way for Liverpool or whoever to get an advantage over Porto except to convince the player that he really wants to move to England

Was so fucking awesome when Bendtner went to Sunderland and claimed he was done acting like a kid, then proudly showed around his apartment and his new grown up look.

LWgprCy.jpg

It's hard not to want to punch him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom