• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

does disabling 3rd party cookies and using extensions like self destructing cookies have any disadvantages? (with whitelist of course)

spidye

So City play before Bayern? Cool.

2nd question - is Hoeneß going to jail?

lol

I hope not but that's really not my concern. he made a mistake and he will judged by a court. whatever happens happens.

There wont be next-gen GTA V.

why shouldn't there be a next gen version? if there's a pc version I reckon a ps4 port would not be that expensive. it makes perfectly sense to release a next gen version

at least I hope so. GTA V looks ugly

Kenka how good is Alexander Farnerud from Young Boys?

iJ3HoWx1QFLsZ.gif

panty

:lol Barca drawing such a game.

This should be a trial for the young players and their time to shine and then they draw :lol

FootballFan

Thought Gdansk took the game a bit too seriously. Almost parked a bus, fouled at most opportunities etc.

Average game, same defense as always, Neygod showed great signs. Foul magnet.

dc89

Rekik fucking beasted it for PSV tonight in their CL qualifying match according to a few bloggers and journo's etc.

K1LLER7

Lol Marca

"Levy is a hard negotiator and has recieved more offers besides those of Madrid and PSG, the most significant coming from Manchester United."

BQcYjgpCAAExdUb.jpg

dc89

United fans take note now, Sky Sports 1. 2000/01. Bolton V Preston in the play off final. The winner gets promoted to the Premier League.

One team is managed by David Moyes. One team bottles it.

FootballFan

See you have Sergi Roberto, give us Fabregas.

No! Give us your defenders. Our ones are shit lol.

Gdansk was playing counter attack and almost every time our defenders were getting turned inside out.

As I said earlier though, for a team that is midway through their season, they took the game a bit too seriously. Were hitting our players all over the field, Neymar got fouled 5 times in a 10 minute debut lol.

Gdansk was playing counter attack and almost every time our defenders were getting turned inside out.

As I said earlier though, for a team that is midway through their season, they took the game a bit too seriously. Were hitting our players all over the field, Neymar got fouled 5 times in a 10 minute debut lol.
Vidic for Fabregas.

Thanks.

K1LLER7

Buttner + Will Keane + 10m for Fabregas.

Messi pls.

We already gave you pique :p
Guess you can have evans too.

:lol

The temple of Ed Woodward.

Sounds like something from Sal's bottom shelf.

'Here's Welbeck, he was great, signed loads of autographs and chatted for a while. Oh, I love that one of Shinji. Its funny, afterwards he walked under the air-con unit and it blew him over. Oh this is my favourite, its one of Ed Woodward's skin pores. You can see a strand of hair in the bottom right'

phaze

I agree with the too serious bit but they barely started the season. Polish league plays in autumn/ spring just like La Liga.

Is Neymar getting fouled, is he exaggerating contact or is he diving?

Genuinely fouled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom